In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Question for folks in Florida

NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
edited April 2004 in General Discussion
My baby sister is on her senior trip,they went to Florida.They were going to Visit Disney Land,Universal Studios and Sea World among other things.She left at the age of 17 and will be 18 when she returns sometime Sunday,her Birthday was yesterday.My wife and I gave her a little cash and a phone card.Well the place they are staying wont let them use calling cards and she has been able to call us twice.Im sure she could find time to call more often but I know how it was.My question is what has the weather been like so far this week?I noticed Black Roses said it was raining on her wash day.

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"

Comments

• Options
    powdersmokepowdersmoke Member Posts: 3,241
    edited November -1
    I only got sprinkles from the rain. The weather in general has been warm and comfortable with a mild breeze. Tho' they got a heck of a storm and local flooding down south of here a bit.

fa4d9fb5.jpg

When you wrestle a 'gator, there ain't no good end!!

"Molon Labe!" Spartan General-King Leonidas
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Except for the little rain on "WASH DAY" the weather has been very good, a bit Breezy, but all in all very pleasant..

They should enjoy the trip..

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • Options
    Indy7373Indy7373 Member Posts: 967 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Up in the panhandle we are having a little bit of rain. However, you say she is doing to Disney Land, Universal and Sea World. That is down south of here and should be having some nice weather.

Happiness is a warm gun.
  • Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Im glad to hear the weather has been good.This is her first distant trip away from home with out family.I guess I better face it she's grown up.Mom said she has already been mail every day from different college's.Thanks for the reply's I guess she's haveing a great time.

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"