In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Plugs'n'patch give-away; FINAL WINNERS LIST

jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
HAVE FOUR QUALIFYING RESPONDANTS!

1] MVP RESPONDED
2] RMEYER RESPONDED
3] CHEVEYMAN TX must be sleeping - he's out
4] GOGOWAN DIDDO
5] 358 WINCHESTR -RUNNER UP - RON - I'll mail you plenty of stuff for the upcoming youth shoot in March. Thanks for participating.

Jim Sergovic

Email mailing address ASAP!

Real simple. You gotta shoot. Can't have received patches from me before (or

anything worth more than a dollar). Newbies encouraged. I'd like to see the first four with under a few hundred posts, but this particular is not enforced.

Just happen to have extra ear protection, and want to pass it out. J.S.

plugsnpatch.JPG

Comments

• MVPMVP Member Posts: 23,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll give it a shot at qualifying.
  • jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wear the ear muffs myself. I think because when I was younger and tougher and wore nothing, now I can hardly shoot without hearing protection. [:D] Don

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
    edited November -1
    I wear Hoppes "Orange" 28 (?) Db reduction plugs, and 29 DB muffs.
    But the right ear has permanant loss from the rock bands.
    It was confirmed by an "ear EKG". (cute technician...I fell asleep, and she woke me by touching me between the eyebrows finger, with her face close and saying "the test is done...".

I was really "relaxed". More like dead tired. But at least i know it is not a slow-growing...growth pressing against the nerve.
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I do not have a ear drum in my right ear. Deaf as snot. The left ear is good and I intend to keep it that way. Don.

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't include me (probably not eligible anyways [;)]), but some new GB member will enjoy the perks of membership. [:)]

I used the silicon wipes yesterday for the first time, they're pretty slick (pun intended). Thanks again. [:D]

The 10mm - either you've got it, or you don't get it...
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • rmeyerrmeyer Member Posts: 566 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd like in. Always seem to run a set of ear plugs short when I take a friend or 2 of my boys out plinking with us. Thanks Js very nice of you.
    edited November -1
    You know, Mike, (BBH), they are actually too "siliconed" for me when new. I usually wipe a gun down after cleaning, with the S. cloth, then buff it nicely with a bit of bath towel rag (clean, of course).

Maybe you are eligable for this one. Did you ever get any of the flag patches?

I usually want to end them quick, stuff the envelopes, and forget about it.

I just sent out a dozen USA patches to guns-n-painthorses. Bet he'll be popular on the job site. They are fun to give away, good for breakng the ice or getting a smile.

And of course the Para technicians got a small box of them. (I'm really wanting a Para Companion slide, any condition almost, then I'll buy a barrel + other stuff, and get my Para CCW 4.25bbl to a Para 3.5 BBL.

HEY...ANYBODY HAVE A Lyman reloader book, extra, old, whatever? I need one. I pay good Yankee dollars for book.
  • Chevyman TxChevyman Tx Member Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just my luck, I didnt wake up until 5:30am!

"Keep turnin to the RIGHT"
  • 358 WINCHESTER358 WINCHESTER Member Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I pass out ear plugs by the hand full durning the jr. shooting matches on our range, thanks to a local marine. but could always use a patch.
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd like to be thrown in please.
  • TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Please toss me in for a patch!
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Add me for either please!