.

What were you for Halloween?

Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 20,530
edited November 2007 in General Discussion
I was Santa Clause. You wouldn't believe how many kids wanted hugs, nor how many kids wanted an IPOD!
«1

Comments

  • IdahoboundIdahobound Member Posts: 20,563 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was/am drunk for Halloween
  • RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1
    I am hungover for Halloween... Not a single treakotreater showed up, more candy for me!
  • spryorspryor Member Posts: 9,155
    edited November -1
    Just another peaceful/uneventful day in the valley.[:)][:D][8D]
  • D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
    edited November -1
  • Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 20,530
    edited November -1
    Idiot

    'nuff said [:X]
  • elkoholicelkoholic Member Posts: 5,130
    edited November -1
    I was Kfed and the wife was Britney. Elk Jr. was Spiderman and The Little one was a pumpkin. I have pics...not sure I'm up for sharing them with this crowd.
  • Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 20,530
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by elkoholic
    I was Kfed and the wife was Britney. Elk Jr. was Spiderman and The Little one was a pumpkin. I have pics...not sure I'm up for sharing them with this crowd.

    Id love to see kfed and britney.. LOL!

    Can ya email me those? i promise i wont share 'em
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,672 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I dressed up like a fat old man and the wife dressed up like a little old lady. [:D]

    We had three trick-or-treaters. Five less than last year. Things are looking up though. I found out today the fellow I buy my beef from has a one month old granddaughter. Next year or the year after we should have four trick-or-treaters. [:D]
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • sarge_3adsarge_3ad Member Posts: 8,387
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jacob2008
    I was Santa Clause. You wouldn't believe how many kids wanted hugs, nor how many kids wanted an IPOD!


    I want to see a picture of you all dressed up Jacob. I've played Santa since I was 18 yrs old at Christmas time. I will be 48 in Dec.
  • Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 20,530
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sarge_3ad
    quote:Originally posted by Jacob2008
    I was Santa Clause. You wouldn't believe how many kids wanted hugs, nor how many kids wanted an IPOD!


    I want to see a picture of you all dressed up Jacob. I've played Santa since I was 18 yrs old at Christmas time. I will be 48 in Dec.
    I didnt take pics, but i THINK my buddy did. ill check


    Im a big boy and i still had to stuff it, LOL
  • D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK
    I dressed up like a fat old man and the wife dressed up like a little old lady. [:D]

    We had three trick-or-treaters. Five less than last year. Things are looking up though. I found out today the fellow I buy my beef from has a one month old granddaughter. Next year or the year after we should have four trick-or-treaters. [:D]


    How's the video editing going?
  • Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,450 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK
    I dressed up like a fat old man and the wife dressed up like a little old lady. [:D]It's nice to see that some folks don't mind being themselves![:D] Wife and I did the same, except for the fat part![8D]

    If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

  • sarge_3adsarge_3ad Member Posts: 8,387
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jacob2008
    quote:Originally posted by sarge_3ad
    quote:Originally posted by Jacob2008
    I was Santa Clause. You wouldn't believe how many kids wanted hugs, nor how many kids wanted an IPOD!


    I want to see a picture of you all dressed up Jacob. I've played Santa since I was 18 yrs old at Christmas time. I will be 48 in Dec.
    I didnt take pics, but i THINK my buddy did. ill check


    Im a big boy and i still had to stuff it, LOL


    I'm old, fat, and bald with a long beard. I fit the part quite well.
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,672 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by drjew
    How's the video editing going?

    Coincidently, I just sent you an eMail about five minutes ago. Thanks.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • BT99BT99 Member Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    SPent the evening fitting a new barrel to a Remington Rolling BLock action.
  • KSUmarksmanKSUmarksman Member Posts: 10,705 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Col. Jack O'Neill from Stargate SG-1;
    although halfway through the party I transformed into just a drunken jarhead [:D]
  • Turbo72Turbo72 Member Posts: 432 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wish i could have been the beer taps on that chicks hooters earlier.
  • Huntingnerd33Huntingnerd33 Member Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This morning for class....
    IMG_0411.jpg

    This afternoon for class...
    IMG_0413.jpg

    Tonight for the party at the student center....
    IMG_0416.jpg
  • AZEXAZEX Member Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What was I for Halloween?

    1. tired from walking with the kids.

    2. sick of rude little tonklets pushing my kids out of they way and jabbering in "bock bock" the whole time.

    D.
  • catpealer111catpealer111 Member Posts: 10,695
    edited November -1
    Well, for about 4 hours I was wearing my chem suit and gas mask, then I was dressed as an A1C who's BDUs can't wait until the end of the week so they can get washed. After that, I was dressed as a crew chief who's coveralls look like they got sucked through a jet engine while he was wearing them. Then it was back to the BDUs.
  • kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by AZEX


    2. sick of rude little tonklets pushing my kids out of they way and jabbering in "bock bock" the whole time.

    D.



    lol i seen a bunch of em... I wish they'd a come to my house for candy, hehe
  • Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,437 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A duck hunter..........

    [img][/img]IMG_2824.jpg
  • zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
    edited November -1
    Helped my eldest move into a new house today - one phone call
    and I'll be history until tomorrow mid-morning.
  • hivoltghivoltg Member Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Me and Mrs. hivoltg
    l_7ed5278e31be9eb9d82fd31c1e90f684.jpg

    The rest of the gang
    l_d5fd97198711393451815456d37c3555.jpg
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I took the kids to charlotte to trickortreat.

    Seen a young mother whos kids was dressed as micky mouse and she was dressed as minnie mouse.

    All I could think of is I would like her to minnie my mouse![:p][:p][:p]
  • woodshermitwoodshermit Member Posts: 2,589
    edited November -1
    I was far enough into the woods to guarantee a quiet evening.
  • Colonel PlinkColonel Plink Member Posts: 16,460
    edited November -1
    I was "Daddy".

    So far, it's the most fun I've ever had at Halloween.

    The radio station I work for is right in downtown Sterling, so we get a full two hours of trick-or-treaters every year. That's some real fun.

    Especially when my classmates bring in their grandchildren.


    Who are the same age as my daughter.

    Makes me feel younger than I have a right to.
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 32,957 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My girlfriend's grandson is 4 1/2 years old. The kid is fascinated with meteorology, he knows cumulus clouds, cirrus clouds, all that stuff.
    He told his mom he wanted to dress as a tornado on Halloween.
    She made him a tornado suit, a sheet of 1 inch thick black foam, cut wide at the top and narrow at the bottom, it was sewn to the front of his shirt, so that when you looked at him from the front he was V shaped.
    Mom glued on little toy cows, telephone poles, and houses that had been "swept up by the tornado."
    When people answered the door, the kid would spin around.
    I asked the girlfriend, "In what direction did he spin?"
    She said, "Counterclockwise."
    That is the direction tornadoes spin, I swear this kid is a genius.
  • tacking1tacking1 Member Posts: 3,844
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Colonel Plink
    I was "Daddy".

    So far, it's the most fun I've ever had at Halloween.

    The radio station I work for is right in downtown Sterling, so we get a full two hours of trick-or-treaters every year. That's some real fun.

    Especially when my classmates bring in their grandchildren.


    Who are the same age as my daughter.

    Makes me feel younger than I have a right to.


    Hey ..I am a 45 YO with a 7, 5, and 2 YO...don't whine to me!![:)]
  • mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 15,806
    edited November -1
    ...passed out by 7pm, man I'm gettin olde[|)]

    untitled.jpg
  • tacking1tacking1 Member Posts: 3,844
    edited November -1
    Last year I was PO'd at Halloween. The trick or treaters were rude and I was disenchanted by the whole thing.

    My oldest son's birthday is Halloween and we try to make it fun for him.

    We live in a small town, and average about 125 kids a night on Halloween.

    This year, I am ecstatic with the turnout. I bet we had 150 and they were pretty much nice and in costume and courteous. This is a HUGE change from previous years. I was getting things put away about 8:15 and a car pulled up and four older black kids got out. They were not dressed but had masks on...I was a bit nervous so I me them half way across the yard and said...real nicely "hey fellas, how bout peelin off those masks, you gonna scare the dog." they did and we talked a bit and I found them to be mannerly and polite and just having fun on Halloween. I did mention that 4 black youths in masks in our neighborhood might cause some concern, and they got the idea....even argued amongst themselves about the decision to have on masks. I was pre-disposed to be wary of them, and told them so...BUT I would have been just as wary of white kids.

    I'm proud that I took the time to chat with these kids. Maybe my natural southern prejudice is breaking down.
  • wolfdog45wolfdog45 Member Posts: 584
    edited November -1
    I was myself walking around with my son getting candy.
    Next year I think I will go as someone else.
  • Colonel PlinkColonel Plink Member Posts: 16,460
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tacking1
    quote:Originally posted by Colonel Plink
    I was "Daddy".

    So far, it's the most fun I've ever had at Halloween.

    The radio station I work for is right in downtown Sterling, so we get a full two hours of trick-or-treaters every year. That's some real fun.

    Especially when my classmates bring in their grandchildren.


    Who are the same age as my daughter.

    Makes me feel younger than I have a right to.


    Hey ..I am a 45 YO with a 7, 5, and 2 YO...don't whine to me!![:)]


    Yeah, there's something to be said about us "late bloomers".

    I'm seriously glad that I didn't have kids with any of my former wives. That just makes this one more of a gift.
  • hawkeye6020hawkeye6020 Member Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jacob2008


    What were you for Halloween?


    Working
  • meunkemeunke Member Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Full, correct, East German Stasi Major uniform.
  • JWolfJWolf Member Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I went as an American Soldier, oh wait I was at work D'OH!
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 48,546 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was dressed as a diner in a Greek restaurant.
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 32,957 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by meunke
    Full, correct, East German Stasi Major uniform.



    Photos, Photos, Photos!!!
  • OldNavyGuyOldNavyGuy Member Posts: 160 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I decided to be an "Old Hound Dog" this holloween. My girlfriend was delighted to hear that. She said it was about time I was something different.
    But, she got angry when I told her all I was going to do was lay on the porch and "try" to lick myself. (we can still porch sit in Florida in October)

    She told me well, looks like you are what you are every holloween ..."A no-good, common, rotten, S.O.B ! ! " I said dont forget .."Worlds Worst !"

    Its so nice to know she loves me for the quality of my character and just doesent see me as a sex object like all the rest ..(sigh)
    Trick or Treat to all y'all !

    Machinist Mate 1st Class, United States Navy (retired)
  • Mk 19Mk 19 Member Posts: 8,170
    edited November -1
    I went dressed as the firearm specialist for bass pro....

    Yes I look like that everyday, but I had to work
Sign In or Register to comment.