In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

OMG.. I told you to let Women do housekeeping

select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2006 in General Discussion
What a way to die...

Police: Woman Killed Man With Vacuum Cleaner

E-mail This Article
Printable Version

ANDERSON, S.C. (AP) - Police have charged a woman with murder after they say she used a vacuum cleaner to kill her common-law husband.

Anderson County investigators say 54-year-old Evelyn Tina Pressley was arrested Sunday night after police found 53-year-old Jerome Powers dead at the home the two shared in Belton.

Investigators say Pressley hit Powers with the vacuum, knocking him unconscious. They say she then strangled him with the machine's hose.

An autopsy was planned.

Comments

• Options
    IAMACLONE_2IAMACLONE_2 Member Posts: 4,725
    edited November -1
    That guy got hosed[:p][:p][:p]
  • Options
    halsam00halsam00 Member Posts: 79 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    He should of helped with the housework!
  • Options
    silver6silver6 Member Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe it was cause he didnt do housekeeping select-fire!
    Got to go! My wife is coming home soon and I havent cleaned lately and shes been complaining and I dont want to die![:)][:D][:p]
  • Options
    Bolivers WifeBolivers Wife Member Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by IAMACLONE_2

LOL[:D]
  • Options
    gbeggrowgbeggrow Member Posts: 5,499
    edited November -1
    I suppose it's time to outlaw all vacuums and label them as "assault vacuums". Perhaps a negligent law suit against the vacuume manufacturer is in order as well as maditory background checks and 3 day waiting periods on all vacuume purchases! [}:)] [:D]
  • Options
    ReserveWCSOjrwReserveWCSOjrw Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by IAMACLONE_2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gbeggrow
    I suppose it's time to outlaw all vacuums and label them as "assault vacuums". Perhaps a negligent law suit against the vacuume manufacturer is in order as well as maditory background checks and 3 day waiting periods on all vacuume purchases! [}:)] [:D]

Some of them vacuums look evil. Maybe if we take away the evil looking features, the vacuums will no longer perform evil acts.[:D][}:)]
  • Options
    Jimmy BossJimmy Boss Member Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ban ALL Vacuum Cleaners!

It's for the children[}:)][}:)][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    jbw1776jbw1776 Member Posts: 3,056
    edited November -1

They don't need to ban all vacuums, just those black, upright, tactical ones with all the accessories stuck all over them......you know, the ones with the full cyclonic actions.[;)][8D]

Ben
  • Options
    scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    wow that sucks...I bet she posed with pictures on the internet before doin the deed. I wonder if it was one of those new dyson terminators?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Rumor has it the killer vacuum was a Rainbow.. The last words he heard were: Who is that girl with you ??.. and I will show you something that will **** the chrome off a trailer hitch..[:0]
  • Options
    zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
    edited November -1
    Nice use of all availuable resources![:D]

Bonked and strangled! Nice![:D]
    scopeavatar.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm surprised she didn't tie him up with the all the electrical cord they have. Cripe, he could have been a mummy.
  • Options
    Tiger6Tiger6 Member Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Was it?? Could it have been? Is this another case of an evil black vaccum cleaner not being properly locked away? [}:)]
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder if he tracked mud in on the carpet and she had a PMS moment [:0]
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Was it a canister, or an upright?
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by scottm21166
    wow that sucks...

Beat me to it-[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    This is as evil as it gets. Rainbow SE ( Strangulaion Edition ). It sure can scare my dog. I keep this baby in a secure closet and I am very seldom home when it is used.

DSCN0645.jpg
  • Options
    scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1

there definately needs to be a product warning label in plain view. WARNING useing the hose on this machine is for sucking up dirt only. any other misuse includeing but not limited to wrapping it around your drunken husbands neck could lead to injury or death. always point the nozzel in a safe direction. for further instruction please read the owners manual maybe they should print that right on the top in plain view...like ruger does[:(]
  • Options
    gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well now, isn't it about time for some congressman to introduce legilature that all vacuum cleaners will from now on be be sold with trigger locks.........And not to mention a 24-72 hour "cooling off" period.......
    vacuum cleaner.....one death (we know about)
    Teddy's car........one death (we know about)
    my guns+Cheneys gun..0 deaths
  • Options
    HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    If it was a KIRBY - she might have used just about anything else.

That durn thing is heavy as heck. (if she clubbed him with the machine itself that is.)