In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Walmart Not Shocked here

CHGOTHNDERCHGOTHNDER Member Posts: 8,936 ✭✭✭
edited November 2004 in General Discussion
I went into the walmart in northlake and they had NO real firearms at all, only BB and paintball guns. What gives are all the walmart stores going this way??

PJ

editorialcolor.bmp
If nobody seen you do it, how could you have done it. NRA Endowment Member, AF&AM, Shriner Life Member, A.B.A.T.E. of Illinois "Chicago Chapter" Founding Member & Board Member

Comments

• Options
    eastwood44mageastwood44mag Member Posts: 2,655 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CHGOTHNDER
    I went into the walmart in northlake and they had NO real firearms at all, only BB and paintball guns. What gives are all the walmart stores going this way??

PJ

editorialcolor.bmp
    If nobody seen you do it, how could you have done it. NRA Endowment Member, AF&AM, Shriner Life Member, A.B.A.T.E. of Illinois "Chicago Chapter" Founding Member & Board Member

The one in Hodgkins is the same way. Cook County = no guns. Beyond that, I dunno. They still sold in Kankakee, last time I checked.

O Lord,
    grant me the Serenity
    to accept the things
    I cannot change
    the courage to change the things I can,
    and the supreme firepower to make the difference.
  • Options
    FishnshootFishnshoot Member Posts: 453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They have plenty of real guns here in Houston.
  • Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,545 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm thinking of checking out the Dupage County stores tonight.

Regards,
    gadsden.jpg
  • Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wally World wont quit saleing fire arms,no way.Not until they cause all the local Gun Shops to close.

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I guess one can only hope so!...before they do put all of the gunshops out of business. If we could only have the buying power of Walmart...

Eric

All American Arms Company

www.galleryofguns.com
    VIP Code: AAAC

Veteran Owned and Operated
  • Options
    Hylander50Hylander50 Member Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Walmarts around Colorado Springs have a fairly good selection. Although, I have not seen many of the great prices some on here have reported.

Hylander

"I choose battles I believe to be just."
  • Options
    BOBBYWINSBOBBYWINS Member Posts: 7,810
    edited November -1
    All of them around here(Central Texas)have them.The same guns at the same prices.Haven't seen anything with these super "Clearance Sale" prices everyones been talkin' about though.[:(]

BW

IT'S WHAT PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THEMSELVES THAT MAKES THEM AFRAID.
  • Options
    KEVD18KEVD18 Member Posts: 15,037
    edited November -1
    the wal-mart in my area is suffering from the disappearing ffl disease. they are constantly getting their license taken away because they dont check id's and such. havent heard of them doing it with firearms, but ammo. so they lose it, wait the required amt of time, get it back and then some pimple faced 16y/o who is just covering the trainedsporting goods associates' break screws up and thet circle begins again. getting kind of annoying

--Laws too gentle are seldom obeyed; too severe, seldom executed--

--The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them--

--It is lamentable, that to be a good patriot one must become the enemy of the rest of mankind--
  • Options
    McCallSCMcCallSC Member Posts: 79 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    They have plenty in the stores located in South Carolina

Just grab it and grunt!
  • Options
    McCallSCMcCallSC Member Posts: 79 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    They have plenty in SC

Just grab it and grunt!
  • Options
    HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    The Wallmart in SC carded me when I was overthere.
    Aparrently we have different formats in date.

Ours is Day-Month-Year on all official papers.

She didn't even seem stumped at the Danish driverslicence, she just checked my age, didn't care for nationality.

It was a question that popped up on screen, so she was to ask for ID and manually type in B-day whenever ammo was scanned. Good idea though - if they could risk the permission being revoked.

polarbear.gif
    Don't do anything that I've allready done - That'd be just plain STOOOOOOPID.

The only way to get stoned??? - Whisky on the rocks.!!