In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Christmas tree name change

webleywebley Member Posts: 154 ✭✭✭
edited November 2004 in General Discussion
Now this stuff has gone too far. They can stop putting the Christmas Tree on the "white house" lawn, but keeping it and changing the offical name to holiday tree is more than any American should put up with. Is traditional America to be done away with and the USA to become USW (United States of World). The minority still rules . Lets just keep the parts we like.

Comments

• Options
    tysonagreentysonagreen Member Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Whats more ridiculous than changing the name, is that there are people out there that were actually offended by a christmas tree. How can you be offended by a tree? I know they want to get rid of the "christ" term, but its a decorated tree. Aren't there greater evils these people can work on?

Who better to protect the people than the people themselves.

I walk softly because I carry a big stick.
  • Options
    Area51Area51 Member Posts: 24 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Anyone offended should be kindly advised to find another country to call home.
  • Options
    HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    sosohappy.gif
    Well it's a free world...

Which reminds me of the goofy idea of:
    Freedom Fries and Freedom Toast.

polarbear.gif
    Don't do anything that I've allready done - That'd be just plain STOOOOOOPID.

The only way to get stoned??? - Whisky on the rocks.!!