In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Obama Bloopers

TexasVetTexasVet Member Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
Bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia.
All his embarrassing moments with the teleprompter.
Trying to get into the White House door.
Smart remark about 1st Lady Nancy Reagan and seances.
Banging head on Marine One.
How he had visited 57 states. Had one to go and wasn't going to two others - 60!
Calling Massachusetts, Massatoosits.
Calling Eau Claire, Wisconsin a big, important state.
Greeting your audience in the right city.- Uhhh...Is this Sioux City, Iowa or SiouxFalls, SD.
10,000 people died in Kansas, the whole town is gone! Deaths were 12.
"I'm going to be President for the next 8-10 years!"
Accepting the Nobel Peace Prize, knowing full well he didn't deserve it!
His Cash for Clunkers program.
His photo-op on Air Force One over New York City.
Broken Record of his, "Blame Bush One More Time!"
The "Bomb" that fell on Pearl Harbor......Really, Barry?
Uncle who liberated the concentration camps. Really, Barry?
"I've seen many fallen heroes in the audience today." Arent' they all buried already, Barry?
Marched in Selma, Alabama in 1965. He was born in 1961.
Hugo Chavez, elected 1998. He blames Bush that he's the reason Hugo was elected. Bush wasn't president, Clinton was.
Special Olympics bowling blooper.
Misspelling advice/advise.
Burns up 9,000 gallons of Jet fuel on Earth Day.
The Austrian language.
Gift to the Queen.
Signs the wrong year in Guest Book.
Screwing up the toast to Queen.
Obama botches toast to Queen Elizabeth.
"Israel must be able to defend itself - by itself - against any threat".
WH gripes that immigration debate too often uses caricatures after Obama says, "Maybe they'll need a moat.".
White House issues Earth Day proclamation, skips Easter.
Can't name a mistake at Townhall in which he made three in one sentence.
Accuses GOP of trying to hurt seniors after lecturing them not to demagogue on entitlement reform.
"If you're complaining about the price of gas and you're only getting 8 miles a gallon, you know, you might want to think about a trade-in.".
Obama accepts his transparency award in secret, no-press meeting
"War" first changed to "kinetic military action," then "time-limited, scope-limited military action".
Obama telling people it would be easier to be President of China.
Because "No one is scrutinizing Hu Jintao's words in Tahrir Square
Obama tells group that there is a "subterranean" racially-based agenda in opposition to his presidency.
Ferry for Americans in Libya comes three days late - and with a bill for passengers.
WH says Obama not addressing Libya because of "scheduling issue".
After saying he hadn't followed the Wisconsin issue, says Walker's plan "seems like more of an assault on unions.".
Businesses have "obligation" to create jobs and "pay decent wages".
After losing verdict on first ever federal mandate to purchase private-sector product, accuses judge of "overreach".
Obama bogarts Newt Gingrich's book title for his "Winning the Future" SOTU speech.
2009 Nobel Peace Prize winner holds state dinner for man who has 2010 winner under house arrest.
After telling Boehner and McConnell that "there will be plenty of time to campaign for 2012 in 2012,"announces March start to re-election bid.
"I really want to figure out a way where I can spend more time outside of Washington listening and learning and engaging the American people."
President Obama today apologized to the family of a Medal of Honor recipient whom he erroneously said was still alive.
Mistaking Kansas for Texas.
Intercontinental railroad.
"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011
"I'm here with the Girardo family here in St. Louis." --speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008
"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard."