In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mossberg barrel giveaway??

wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,068
edited November 2002 in General Discussion
Anybody remember who was giving away the Mossberg 500 barrel? I was wondering who won it or did they change their mind?

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: And he that hath no sword,let him sell his garment, and buy one

Comments

• Options
    TazmuttTazmutt Member Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That would be me Wipala. 218BeeKeep was the winner. I posted saying I wished I had 20 more to give one to each that entered but I could only dig up one.

"A Fear of Weapons is a sign of Retarded Sexual
    and Emotional Maturity" Sigmund Freud
    "MOLON LABE !"
  • Options
    lokdok1lokdok1 Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like the way you think, Taz.

Bartman

If you don't know your rights, you dont't have any!
  • Options
    TazmuttTazmutt Member Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    lokdok1 - That would, I believe, make you a minority At very least in complete disagreement with my wife

"A Fear of Weapons is a sign of Retarded Sexual
    and Emotional Maturity" Sigmund Freud
    "MOLON LABE !"
  • Options
    wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,068
    edited November -1
    yea I was wondering I never saw the announcement and did'nt know who to be jelous of

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: And he that hath no sword,let him sell his garment, and buy one
  • Options
    dads-freeholddads-freehold Member Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    greetings, i also second l'kd'k1, taz' , very generous of you. respt submitted dads-freehold

if your going to be a savage, be a headhunter