In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What's The Deal With Al "Qaeda" Gore

gunpaqgunpaq Member Posts: 4,607 ✭✭
edited July 2002 in General Discussion
Just saw a news clip of Al Gore blasting the Bush Administration for it's handling of the terror war and economy. I did not hear the whole thing as at first I thought it was some whacko talking and didn't give the clip much attention. I know this guy is a whacko but he sure sounded like an Al-Qaeda operative. Anyone else hear the whole thing?

Pack slow, fall stable, pull high, hit dead center.

Comments

• Options
    airborneairborne Member Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The sad part is that many will listen to Gore and agree. The next campaign is going to be real interesting.

Let's get ready, because the Democrats are just starting lay their next campaign platform. So far they have basically announced; Bush's dealing with the big corporations, and the way Bush has failed to stop terriorism, and the economy is all Bush's fault.

I would hate to imagine what our current status would be if we were under the direction of Gore.

B - BreatheR - RelaxA - AimS - SightS - Squeeze
  • Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    If gore was in office 9-11 you could have found him in a bunker somewhere shaking like dice in a crap game.

Bush has done more to fight terrorism in one day than Clinton/Gore did in eight years!
  • Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bush is the man......

Rugster
  • Options
    dads-freeholddads-freehold Member Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    greetings, trust me i'm no fan of lyin' gore (what he was called when he was sen. from tenn.)i lived in his district so i can vouch for his deception. but i believe ,!. the bush admin. had foreknowledge of 9-11, 2. chose to not act for political leverage , 3. prolonging this war for more political power (at our expense),4. sooner will be turning his guns on patriotic americans respt submitted dads-freehold a fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi

rodney colson
  • Options
    96harley96harley Member Posts: 3,992 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gunpaq,
    You're right. He's a wacko. That explains whatever you heard him say.
    Did someone say Gore would be shaking the mice from his crap stains?
    Oh! Shaking like dice in a crap game. Sorry, now I get it.
  • Options
    4wheeler4wheeler Member Posts: 3,441
    edited November -1
    dads-freehold--everything you said is BS except for the first sentence.

"It was like that when I got here".
  • Options
    Jody CommanderJody Commander Member Posts: 855 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Al Gore!
    The "Dan Quayle" of the new millenium!
  • Options
    4GodandCountry4GodandCountry Member Posts: 3,968
    edited November -1
    Amen 4Wheeler, he may just as well have finished the rest of his statement with, Blaaaa Blaaaaa Bla bl blaaaa blaaa bl bla bla b bla. What kind of medication do you think the boys on?

When Clinton left office they gave him a 21 gun salute. Its a damn shame they all missed....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    greetings, to 4wheeler, altho i'm no prophet nor the son of a prophet it really isn't rocket science to see the writing on the wall.time will tell believe me i hope i'm wrong esp about the last acertion. on a liter note what kind of 4 wheeling you do? just sold my king quad last year, and sure miss it. hi 4GOD&COUNTRY you may not believe this, i like most of your comments there is nothing wrong with seeing another point of view, but try this , tell me why my views are so wrong , hey i'm not stone (or stoned) i can bend if i is wrong. respt.submitted dads-freehold a fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi

rodney colson
  • Options
    concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    dads-freehold => Judge Dread ?

Weird.

Gun Control Disarms Victims, NOT Criminals
  • Options
    4GodandCountry4GodandCountry Member Posts: 3,968
    edited November -1
    Try unsubstanciated paranoid delusions for starters followed by a substantial helping of self pitty and woe.
    Woe is meez, WOE is meez, da Bush man he be comminz, anz hez comminz aftaz meez.lol...
    Why fo he wanna be cuvrin ups sum kina conspearasees and such not fo?
    Wares yooz be getsin yooz ifomashuns fum?
    Lets meez noze ifs dat dar skize be fallin downz oze kay

When Clinton left office they gave him a 21 gun salute. Its a damn shame they all missed....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    greetings, idon't remember calling bush a communist, so please if your going to ask me to stick to the facts ,doc heal thy self. i did allude to him being an oppertunist. i believe those facts stand on their own merits.as to the future well we'll just have to wait. respt submitted dads-freehold a fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi

rodney colson
  • Options
    4wheeler4wheeler Member Posts: 3,441
    edited November -1
    Guys,Guys,Guys,please stay with the english version. I am a country boy,remember.As to the type of 4-wheeler---450es honda with lift kit,big giant wheels and tires,wrench and of course a gun case mounted on the side.Yall thought I spent all my money on guns and typing lessons.

"It was like that when I got here".
  • Options
    edited November -1
    greetings, happy independance day to all , to 4wheeler , have you ever gone to cahutta ga they have an awsome area to ride and shoot in . i had a suzuki king quad, i know it don't compare with the honda but still fun .my son in law has the polaris sportsman 500, fast but top heavy. oh i had gun racks fore and aft, one of the selling points. respt submitted dads-freehold

rodney colson
  • Options
    edited November -1
    greetings, happy independance day to all , to 4wheeler , have you ever gone to cahutta ga they have an awsome area to ride and shoot in . i had a suzuki king quad, i know it don't compare with the honda but still fun .my son in law has the polaris sportsman 500, fast but top heavy. oh i had gun racks fore and aft, one of the selling points. respt submitted dads-freehold

rodney colson