In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

bigtire??????

gbeggrowgbeggrow Member Posts: 5,499
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
With all do respect my friend, I like your new gun pictures included in your signature, but you must take the gun pictures down...AND BRING BACK THE BOUNCIES! You must bring back the girl![:p][:D][:0]

Can I get some back up on this fellow GBer's?

Comments

• interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    [:D]

JC

Ted Kennedy's breath has killed more people than my car.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    i'm a different man after seeing those....those....those.....those 2 guns. Y'know one's an antique and one's not. That's just crazy. Uh, just kidding. Bring back the Ta-Ta's.[8D]
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He was probably asked politely, to remove the pic.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • BigBoreRobBigBoreRob Member Posts: 52 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pleeeeeeese bring them back

Ill never understand why a women would dedicate her entire life to making one man miserable when she could make so many men happy
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    I frankly was having a hard time finding the keys on my keyboard when the bouncies were mere inches from my face. I kept telling myself it was only pixels on a computer screen but didn't help. I use to think when you've seen one, you've seen two, and when you've seen two you've seen em' all, but even that didn't help. Talking about the new pictures posted by bigtire, the guns, of course.

Quote "When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions."
  • gbeggrowgbeggrow Member Posts: 5,499
    edited November -1
    bigtire....where are you! We need bouncies!
  • deerhntrdeerhntr Member Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    Bring back the Ta-Ta's.[8D]

I couldn't say it better myself[:D][:p]

use_deer.jpg