In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Sorry Honey but I modified the Honey do List!!!

paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
edited August 2002 in General Discussion
We were supposed to go camping this weekend but the weatherman called for rain. So we cancelled our reservations and decided to stay home and get some things done around the house! Well guess what the old weatherman was wrong it's beautiful here in Pa.
Took out the chore list took one look at it and made some modifications! Think ill go down to the gunshop and lay away that Camo shotgun Ive been wanting, then Im coming home round up the rug rats, get my neighbor and go try out his new Knight muzzleloader.
Set up some silouetttes, let the kids do some plinking with the Henry Golden Boy, and I might even break out the scatterguns and let them break some of those clay birds. By then I will be able to come home look at the honey do list and say gee it's too late to start any of this today. Then I guess Ill have to grab a can of my favorite beverage, wiping off the top of course, and sit on the porch and watch the grass grow!!!! IT DON'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!!!

Comments