In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Good thing I have an alibi!!!

fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I went out to the bars on Friday night with a group of friends. One of the girls in our group is a bank teller and a fairly hot chick. Well we were talking about how she had to work at the bank at 8:00 the next morning and how she was going to be hung over. So being the nice guy I am, I told her, "I'll come in and visit ya tomorrow. I'll be the guy in the ski mask." Well we all got a good chuckle out of it; however, she got held up at gun-point by two masked men that next morning. Joke not funny anymore. Talk about a coincidence.....Whew, poor girl was frightened out of her mind. Well she's okay, but wow, she did have to call and say, "Remember how you were talking about holding up the bank? Well, guess what happened?". So, I'm not gonna joke about anything but winning the lotto, or finding the meaning of life when i'm drinking from now on.....I just don't know what i'll wake up to.
BEN[|)]

Comments