In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

one more word and im gonna.......

robjacksrobjacks Member Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I think if the news dosent find a new story soon ill scream,GAY MARRIAGES, thats all we have heard about for a month,move on please,or im gonna start the rumor that Dr Atkins really died from being gay,that will give them a story for the next month.[:)]

Comments

• BigBoreRobBigBoreRob Member Posts: 52 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had forgotten all about that topic.
    But, sence you bring it up...

LOL, just had to do that.

Ill never understand why a women would dedicate her entire life to making one man miserable when she could make so many men happy
  • sodbustersodbuster Member Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What two consenting adults do to each other in the privacy of their own homes,,,well It's none of my business....

However,,,this looks to me as this lifestyle is being forced upon our nation as being normal...

For a man to look at something as beautiful as,,,
    red2520dress1.jpg
    and think,,"no thanks,,I'd rather have a man" IMHO is not normal.

Oh,,but of course,,maybe 'partner contracts' or whatever they are called might be needed so the couples can legally take advantage of programs such as maternaty leave.

This hoopla proves that even 1% of the population can change America.

,,,sod

cyclone.gif13a.jpg
  • robjacksrobjacks Member Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Exactly my thought....[:)][:p][B)][:0][:X]
  • deputydondeputydon Member Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sod - I agree with you 100%. You are right that this is being forced on us as being normal. Just look at the TV shows that hit you everytime you turn on your set. Not only is GAYism being force on you as normal, but other abnormalities as well. I think the plan is that if you are exposed to it repeatedly over a long period you will grow to accept it as normal. JMHO[}:)]

Parsons.gif
    0.jpg
    When they pry it from my cold dead fingers.
  • RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sodbuster;
    Who are you trying to kid?
    Look at the Crotch on that "woman".
    What is that poking through the Fabric? [:D] [:D] [8D]

Jacksonville.gif
    sniper.gif Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    http://www.awbansunset.com/
    Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • snarlgardsnarlgard Member Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I find I have to agree with you
    even fox tv now has a show they are advertizing where a girl has to figure out which of the prospective sutors are gay or straight

starting to sound like the last days of the roman empire to anyone else?[:(]

Lt. snarlgard RRG
    SMILE...MAKE EM WONDER WHAT YOUR UP TO[}:)]
    fcb9874f.jpg.thumb.jpgfc21ef6c.gif