In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

STILL RAINING....

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Its 2:39 here and its still raining...been raining all day ..and I mean a heavy rain....watch the news at 11 and so far in Citrus county (just north of us) 7 homes have been lost....
WOnder how many more by morning?...and its to rain all day too....High winds yesterday with tornado watches, hail and lots of rain and continues today...

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion

Comments

• schotzi1schotzi1 Member Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You must be like - mid Florida?

"meet me in Margaritaville"
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    I would love to see rain It beats snow any day

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy
  • chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
    edited November -1
    BR, dont you go out side and get your self all wet, (Sugar melts)

Sure am sorry fer the people that have lost their homes, So many personal things get lost that you can never get back, Let alone the hard ship, My X wife's Parents had a house burn down and She had no baby pictures or pictures of her older aunts, Uncles and grand parents that had pased away.
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BR it rained here all day yesterday and is suppose to do it again today and tomorrow. I have outside work to do. Just gonna lay back today and tomorrow and do it Saturday. I went to the fridge at least 50 times yesterday..
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep we are getting pounded here on the central coast of CA. as well
    had a few 30-40 mph gusts. The rain is comming down in sheets! [:0]

gun.gif
    Those who live by the
    sword get shot by those who don't.

[img][/img]Santa_Cruz.gif