In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

San Francisco Marrying Homosexuals......

RancheroPaulRancheroPaul Member Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Looks like the San Francisco Mayor is making a statement that the Law is discriminatory against those that AREN'T unions of a Man and Woman. Given this logic, I would think if you were to show up for a Marriage License with your Dog, they would probably issue you a license if you asked for it........ After all, It would be "Discriminatory" to not issue you one wouldn't it?

"Here Boy!"........"Here Girl!"......Aw, What the Hell!!!!! At least they aren't "Discriminating!" But,........ "What the Hell Does that Woman with the Horse Want?" ..... "Holy Freakin' Tomatoes!"

I Miss The World I Grew Up In!

Comments

• FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Notice the Terminator has not said a word about in any direction-

gun.gif
    "Those who live by the sword get shot
    by those who don't." [:D]
    [img][/img]Santa_Cruz.gif
  • Ruger22Ruger22 Member Posts: 385
    edited November -1
    San Fransisco has always been the home of perverts and degenerates.
    Their arrogance before God has always been this profound. Their motto is "If it feels good, do it!". They never think about consequences. As far as the politicians and Schwartzenneger, they will not comment on them because if they did, it would spell their immediate demise. The militant Bolshevik homosexual lobby is well funded and well organized. There are some who don't have the courage to stand up to them. That is why I will never vote for them, or live in the PRC(People's Republic of California).

Member: NRA, RFC, John Birch Society, American Numismatic Association.
    50pic.jpg
    124L.gif
    597lr_sm.jpg
    rfcmember.gifnraseal.jpgvo_large.jpg
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ruger22

If I uderstand right, Hawaii is also a "Gay marriage" state. [V]

gun.gif
    "Those who live by the sword get shot
    by those who don't." [:D]
    [img][/img]Santa_Cruz.gif