In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Fed Ex shooting in Atlanta

WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,848 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That facility is literally across the street from the Cobb County Precinct #1 HQ. Less than 1/2 mile from here....
  • Options
    DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    But, the FedEx office I use is clearly posted no guns allowed. How could this happen?
    ....................................................................................................
    Too old to live...too young to die...
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,372 ******
    edited November -1
    It's big news on some sites today. I just don't get why folks that want to off themself, think they need to take others down with them.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    It's big news on some sites today. I just don't get why folks that want to off themself, think they need to take others down with them.

The guy in the guard shack was the first hit. I drop off packages there at least once a week. [:(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CaptFun

The guy in the guard shack was the first hit. I drop off packages there at least once a week. [:(]
    I figure this would impact you in some way or another. Very sad.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That facility is literally across the street from the Cobb County Precinct #1 HQ. Less than 1/2 mile from here....

Heard about that shooting about 5am this morning here on the left coast and knew it was close to GB.com HQ Any updates on the reason for the melt down?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by FrancF

Heard about that shooting about 5am this morning here on the left coast and knew it was close to GB.com HQ Any updates on the reason for the melt down?

Not yet, kid was a package thrower only 19.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Any clarity on what weapon was used? I heard assault rifle, shotgun, assault hunting weapon, and assault shotgun. To my surprise no one has yet called it a Glock. Odds are good at this point that it was a revolver.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ]Any clarity on what weapon was used? I heard assault rifle, shotgun, assault hunting weapon, and assault shotgun. To my surprise no one has yet called it a Glock. Odds are good at this point that it was a revolver.

One of the ER Docs is a neighbor of one of our employees. His statement was that the wounds were consistent with a shotgun blast. Observations from the mindless line workers there that would not know a rifle from a shovel for the most part should just be ignored until the police release something.
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

I am not going to pre-assume, but This tells me a bunch. "Pressure and Pace comes to mind for today's average 19 year old mind set."

But I could be way off base.