In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

David Paul may be speaking againt Kerry

Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
edited July 2004 in General Discussion
David Paul was convicted of 97 counts of banking fraud, Kerry had appointed Paul as the head of the Democratic Trust awhile ago.

He went to prison for using his banks money to finance Kerry's campaign in '88, using other people's money in parties and his lifestyle.

David Paul recently got out of prison, is broke, and will likely accept monetary offers from the press to speak out about John Kerry.

Some dirt is coming....................

awcountdown.gifIt wasn't only the Bill Clinton Gun Ban- without Bill Ruger there would of been no ban .

Comments

• Options
    TeamblueTeamblue Member Posts: 782 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He might get offered a lifetime supply of Heinz 57 to keep his mouth shut also...

I hope he tells all about Kerry like it really happenend. His partisan base will not believe it whatever is said, but there are many independants and undecided votes to sway.

"Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war" Psalm 144

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
  • Options
    interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    Now if we could only get RuPaul to come out and expose Kerry.[:D]

topcat1.bmp Don't "F" with kitty!! unamerican.gif
  • Options
    gap1916gap1916 Member Posts: 4,977
    edited November -1
    Negative shi- is Negative shi-. It is not worthy of the nations highest office. My 2 cents [8D]

Greg
    Former Marine
    A N G L I C O
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not defend J. Kerry, and not 100% sure. I think in the story John Kerry helped in the prosacution of David Paul. No dought Monkey business.

bullet.jpg