In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

56 OF THEM IN 7...

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
7 pages that is....56 members, senior members advanced members have NOT posted in 2004 at all....Some go back as far as 2002....

As soon as I read their names it jogged my memory...

Armed female, supermonkey, beekeep, tlynn, dadsfreehold, harleman1030, muley, pikeal1, arbushy, judge dread...just to name a few...

And I only got 4 responses to the ARE YOU OKAY LIST...only 4 sent me their contact info...but stop and think...there are 56 members who for whatever reason have not posted this year...Granted, there are some who we know why, but others?...what happened?...This is just what I was referring to in the post...Are they okay?...Where are they?

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion

Comments

• Chevyman TxChevyman Tx Member Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Seems like i remember Armed Female or someone posting for her saying that she was to busy with her organization lately.

"Keep turnin to the RIGHT"
  • paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    LOnnie chased them away!!!!![:I][^][:0][B)][:p]

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

LIFES MOSTLY SCARS AND SOUVENIR'S - Max Stalling

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Beth,

Mrs njretcop, (who set up the database for the Birthday Club) and I see this a lot. Members come and go on GB, just like every other forum site.

There are 50 members names on a page and over 400 pages. Do the math, it just shows how many people pass through here.

We are constantly updating the club database, removing names of members who have signed up, but not posted in many months. We delete these names, if we feel the member no longer visits this forum.

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • outdoortexasoutdoortexas Member Posts: 4,780
    edited November -1
    But, but,
    you want me to give my personal info to a blonde,
    from Canada, that lives with an old military background goat? [:D]

Ya got mine already lady, if I disappear you have permission to hunt me down. [;)]

Seen several nice folks leave just since I've been here,
    but like neighborhoods, it happens. Do miss several of them though.
  • babybearbabybear Member Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Attitude/rank/heirarchy, some get tired of 'being put in their place" Happens everyday. Remember Aeriel?
  • gap1916gap1916 Member Posts: 4,977
    edited November -1
    MIA? Lets go find them!!!

Greg
    Former
    USMC
    ANGLICO
  • RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Some are at TFF. [}:)] [:D] [8D]

Jacksonville.gif
    sniper.gif Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    http://www.awbansunset.com/
    Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    outdoortexas...

I was born there, this is my home now...As for the blond part?...only blond when I feel like it..and all the varying shades...LOL..

charlie....

I know members come and go, that is what makes us human....bbut as family members they need to remember that they can have their ears boxed for not letting someone know they are okay...and charlie...it goes for you too...*LOL[:o)][:o)]

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There's been some great members just in the year and a half I've been on here. Maybe they got tired of my incessant posting!
    I do wish GB would clear out names after a year or so with no posts.

Don't forget though, there's a few out of those 400 pages that we're all glad are gone! [B)]

The 10mm - either you've got it, or you don't get it...
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • BigBoreRobBigBoreRob Member Posts: 52 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now take this for what its worth. Im new on here and just might have a different view than you old timers.
    I have read a lot of posts and eaven responded to a few. The old timers josh arround a bit and eaven some (hopfully) friendly name calling.
    It just seems like some people just cant let others have an opinion without telling them just how wrong it is. If its a friendly debate, then fine. Ive seen, in just the las month sence Ive beed here, some not so friendly debates.
    Maby, just maby, people dont like being put down for an honest opinion or for there take on things and life ingeneral and they just leave, never to be heard from again.
    This is just my opinion and Im shure most of them just get buisy with famalies and work and slowly forget the board is here.
    Just a observation from a newbe.

Ill never understand why a women would dedicate her entire life to making one man miserable when she could make so many men happy
  • babybearbabybear Member Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Big Bore Rob; exactly! As time goes by you'll find a great group of kind and helpful people here. I read posts for a year, before joining in. HOWEVER, you'll also find that in the eyes of a FEW, you're expected to keep your head bowed as the"UGLY DUCKLING", because it's their pond and you don't RANK. It not, you'll POLITELY? be shown thew door. And that's a shame, because I truly feel it's not the sentiment of the majority......B.B.
  • snarlgardsnarlgard Member Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by BlackRoses
    7 pages that is....56 members, senior members advanced members have NOT posted in 2004 at all....Some go back as far as 2002....

As soon as I read their names it jogged my memory...

Armed female, supermonkey, beekeep, tlynn, dadsfreehold, harleman1030, muley, pikeal1, arbushy, judge dread...just to name a few...

And I only got 4 responses to the ARE YOU OKAY LIST...only 4 sent me their contact info...but stop and think...there are 56 members who for whatever reason have not posted this year...Granted, there are some who we know why, but others?...what happened?...This is just what I was referring to in the post...Are they okay?...Where are they?

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion

armed female is still around
    she has a new job that is takeing up a lot of her time
    and we now only have one phone line so we have to share it
    that has cut down on a lot of the posts on the forum
    I will tell her that you are worryed about her
    I think her ISP just reset all the e-male addresss and the one on gunbroker may not be active anymore

Lt. snarlgard RRG
    SMILE...MAKE EM WONDER WHAT YOUR UP TO[}:)]
    fcb9874f.jpg.thumb.jpgfc21ef6c.gif
  • armed_ femalearmed_ female Member Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey BR you've got mail!

[img]file:///C:/My%20Documents/temp/G.437867134_8.gif[/img]

LT. RRG