In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WEEKEND FIND

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited December 2002 in General Discussion
Found and bought 17 boxes of shotgun shells. Most are 16 gauge in 2 9/16. They are Winchester Ranger ,Win. X-pert, and Rem. Shur shot. There is a half of a box of winchester rangers that each shell is stamped -Thicket Load-.One box of Peters High Velocity -12 guage.
She also has a Browning 16 guage with poly choke,that will just shoot the short shells. Will buy it next. She also is going to sell me a 1873 Winchester in 44wcf,a remington model 24, and a remington model 550-1.[8D][:D]

Ding-a-ling
Some people get up and say"Good Morning Lord"

Others get up and say "Good Lord,it's morning.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Picked up this little Titanium number this weekend

taurus1.jpg

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows"

new-year.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ruger .44 Mag Vaquero Bisley 4.5/8 barrel. Vaquero's made prior to 2005 had heavier frames. Seller needed money, cowboy rig included with a box of shells. She shoots sweet.

DSCN2423_zpsrnql692g.jpg
  • Options
    paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Sweet
    I really got a hankerin to get me one of those Taurus trackers in 41 Magnum.

kilroy.gif
    PaBooger was here!
    pa.gif
  • Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,545 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That looks like it will be a nice hand warmer. .38 or .357?

Regards,
    Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some aquatic ceremony. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart throws a sword at you!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    .38 special, and very light weight..I have a small beretta, 22. cal short that weighs more than this

new-year.gif
  • Options
    airborneairborne Member Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Classic095,

Nice little weekend pick up. Appears you are out and around quite a bit these days. Are you fully recovered from your earlier illness? Have you had that bike out and been picking bugs out of your teeth?

B - BreatheR - RelaxA - AimS - SightS - Squeeze
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Im still on the mend, but do get the bike out when the weather is right,, been a lot of rain, and cold here, so havent been riding that much.

Doc,s give me a clean bill, but when ya get old, healin takes a might longer..

new-year.gif
  • Options
    airborneairborne Member Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You got that right when it comes to taking longer to mend with age, but the best part is that you have a clean bill of health, and we all know that you are in the best of care with BR at your side.

Happy New Year to both of you. The best is yet to come!

B - BreatheR - RelaxA - AimS - SightS - Squeeze
  • Options
    bhayes420bhayes420 Member Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Classic...Nice little gun! Picked my wife up one like it (except it was blued) about a two months ago. She loves it. Nic little shooter. The more I handle Taurus revolvers, the more impressed I am with them. My 608 is an absolute hoot to shoot.

Taxation WITH representation isn't so hot, either!
  • Options
    D@DD@D Member Posts: 4,407
    edited November -1
    Bought a Rossi break-over ss 44mag 85.00 bucks. Bore is in great shape no outer marks at all.
  • Options
    armed_ femalearmed_ female Member Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    snarlgard has one just like that and he loves it!!!! I actually got it for me, but did not like the recoil..so... I gave it to him. Enjoy!!![:X]

come_and_take_it.jpg

SGT RRG

Abilene Regional Director
    Armed Females of America

Gun Control is Hitting Your Target!
  • Options
    snarlgardsnarlgard Member Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Armed Female's not telling the whole story
    I bought her the ultra lite for a carry gun and she bought me a blue version to shoot.
    but the first time at the range she didn't like the recoil so she made me switch with her[^]
    but it is fun to shoot

PS tell me if you want a holster for that, as I can make a pattern from mine and I will make you one for cost[;)]

Lt. snarlgard RRG
    SMILE...MAKE EM WONDER WHAT YOUR UP TO
  • Options
    armed_ femalearmed_ female Member Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ok so I bow to the younger than me, snarlgard, with the better memory. I have chronic CRS[}:)]

come_and_take_it.jpg

SGT RRG

Abilene Regional Director
    Armed Females of America

Gun Control is Hitting Your Target!