In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Martha Stewart

LightningLightning Member Posts: 945 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2004 in General Discussion
is a babe.

As I get older, she becomes more and more my ideal woman.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Heard on the local news this evening that they are sending Martha Stewart to the Federal Womens Prison in Alderson WV.
    Its a working prison meaning youre required to work unless you are not able to do so. So no Club Fed for her unless she recieves special treatment.
    Its only about an hour from me,,Maybe I should visit her. [:D][:D][:D][:D]

FUNCTION BEFORE STYLE
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The Judge in her case just dismissed the charges against her. What the heck?

aguncollector@prodigy.net
  • Options
    searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
    edited November -1
    It's a crying shame when we send Martha Stewart to prison, and that murdering meanie O.J. Simpson goes free. Sorry, Martha, you were born white.

PS: When you type "meanie", it comes up "Meanie". I didn't type "Meanie", if you know what I mean, "wink,wink".
    Proud member of the NRA

When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.
    Abraham Lincoln

If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith.
    Albert Einstein
  • Options
    roysharoysha Member Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh, but don't you feel ever so much safer going to bed at night, knowing the likes of her and Bobby Fisher are locked away? I know I do. I have even have put away my nightstand gun and now leave the house unlocked! [:p][:p][:p]

Flush the Johns on Election Day.
  • Options
    joeaf1911a1joeaf1911a1 Member Posts: 2,962 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What one hell of a waste of taxpayers money. No wonder our prisons are
    overcrowded and vicious felons are released early to make room. I really dont feel any safer with her behind bars. How much jail time did
    Ted Kennedy get???? Also wonder if he paid for repairs to the bridge.
  • Options
    riverriver Member Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is referred to as "Camp Cupcake" How bad can it be?
  • Options
    DancesWithSheepDancesWithSheep Member Posts: 12,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Martha makes me chub. Were I to hear she had become incontinent, I do believe I would never suffer detumescence.