In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

These days!

mango tangomango tango Member Posts: 3,833 ✭✭
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
How do you think a commercial like this would go over these days?
Ahh, the good old days, I miss them!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/mNWr9eF2Huk

Comments

• Options
    jwhardingjwharding Member Posts: 2,897 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can see a kid taking that to school today. Never would get to attend school again. Banned for life.
    jw
  • Options
    beneteaubeneteau Member Posts: 8,553 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One of those hats probably would be worth a good deal of money nowadays.
    0M9InwN.gif[
  • Options
    Mk 19Mk 19 Member Posts: 8,170
    edited November -1
    Boy, I was born in the wrong age, we had cool stuff in the 70's, but nothing that cool
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mk 19
    Boy, I was born in the wrong age, we had cool stuff in the 70's, but nothing that cool

We used to take real guns to school when I was in elementary school, actually they called it grammar school when I was going - 1st thru 8th grade. If someone was going to spend the weekend with a class mate to go hunting we'd bring our shotgun or rifle to school and put it in the coat room until time to leave. Nobody ever bothered the guns and no one ever killed anyone with them either. Imagine that? Plus those guns didn't just get up on their own and go on a killing spree either. I guess guns were just a lot better back then.
  • Options
    LaegerLaeger Member Posts: 675 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    And only $5.98..
  • Options
    searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
    edited November -1
    Guns were no big deal when I was in school. We all had them, we all hunted. We had turkey shoots on school property to benefit the PTA. The principle was a hunting buddy of my dads. Hell, when I was in High School, you could win prizes in FFA for selling pecan log rolls. A
    Stevens 410/22 was one of the prizes. I never sold that many log rolls!