In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hedog and anyone else interested, deer pics

matwormatwor Member Posts: 20,594
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Hedog, finally learned to post pics so here goes. The one on the right was taken by the father of the boys I hunt with, on the farm I hunt. Taken probably 15-20 yrs ago. The one on the far left was taken just about 2 miles down the road 2-3 yrs ago by one of the boys. Hopefully will post more later.

1cb4d858.jpg

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Edmund Burke

Comments

• He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,451 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice bucks Matwor. I did like that briefly posted photo of you on the last day of your previous job, but it disappeared as I was posting.[}:)]

There are some buck like that around where we hunt as well, just not where we hunt[:(].

He Dog
  • matwormatwor Member Posts: 20,594
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by He Dog
    I did like that briefly posted photo of you on the last day of your previous job, but it disappeared as I was posting.[}:)]
    He Dog

Ya caught that did ya?[:D] Quick for your age aren't ya!![;)]

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Edmund Burke