In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

ANYONE HAVE TROUBLE WITH ATM LAST WEEKEND? LOOK!!

babybearbabybear Member Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Wonder why? What kind of reason were you given? You should read this!!! It's closer than you think! www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=44664

Comments

• jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Ok BB, this is obviously not good, but what are the final implications? Worldwide economic collapse? Institution of the world govt. to control the masses? What? or am I reading more into this than it is at the moment?
    I do not understand. What? and when?

"If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace" -Thomas Paine

If the people have become so apathetic that they will not vote out all the liberal scum (republican and democrat alike), the only solution is Constitutional Convention II the sequel. Let's get it right this time.
  • babybearbabybear Member Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wolf,...sorry it took so long to reply...but it would seem that the smoke and mirrors game with the debt and economy is just about over...and we're the ones to suffer. You can only shuffle things around for so long till an accounting is called. Can you imagine the Federal Reserve has never stood for audit!!!!! And our own government....well they don't consider the debt to be 'THEIRS' but 'OURS'!! Obviously something very serious has occured for the banks to have outright "taken" peoples money for a period of time. Will it be returned next time??? If you read further, you'll see evidence this has happened before, and I know people who lived through the depression. You'll go to the bank and be turned away!! Gold will be declared illegal for indiviuals to own, again. I'm sure there are members here with more insight than mine...Where are you?? Speak up. It could well be now or never.
    edited November -1
    COURIOUS??? Any member from the New England area experience this?? Post here if you did or know anything about it. Thanks....
    edited November -1
    Hard to believe no response on something as relevant to home and hearth as this......B.B.
  • ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I live in Maine on Feb.14th at 11:37 am I made a withdrawal ,no problem.

standard.jpg
    Limerick.gif
    It's my cat's world. I'm just here to open cans.

We got rid of the kids. The cat was allergic.

ATF,Eagle Guns
  • 22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
    edited November -1
    Source: rumormillnews.com
    Hummm I think it's just a RUMOR

Steel is for guns Tupperware is for leftovers
  • jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    I'm constantly having ATM problems. I stick my card in, like everyboby else, and keep getting these messages: "Insufficient funds" whatever that means[?][?][?]
  • BigBoreRobBigBoreRob Member Posts: 52 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Didnt have time to reaf it, to buisy trying to delete all the popups

Ill never understand why a women would dedicate her entire life to making one man miserable when she could make so many men happy
  • gunrunner1911gunrunner1911 Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You will note from my other posts that this is not surprising to me and others who have been reading up on this matter. As for gold being outlawed it would be pretty tough to do that again wouldn't make a dent in the big picture. You will find it would be much easier to take it away buy massive inflation and confiscation of more available funds like your savings and retiremnet accounts of which you have no control over. See if I declare gold illegal tommorrow i have to go around and ask if you have any then search for it take it ETC.. I could just sit right here and with a few key strokes confiscate your accounts.
    What surprises me is no one has alot to offer for comment on matters of banking. I would bet 7 out of 10 have no idea the Federal Reserve isn't part of the Gov. and Greenscum isn't a Gov. employee.
    Its time everyone read The Creature from Jekyl Island.
    If your interested in short stories try Smedley Butlers War is a Racket. The great Marine General will tell you how he was a muscle man for American business interests in China Nicaragua and Haiti.

Liberty Dollars bringing value back to America one dollar at a time!
    edited November -1
    You're right gunner, on all points that I can see. America is actually in bankruptcy and has been for nearly a century, hence the Federal(sic) Reserve and IRS, their official collection agency, which is actually based in Puerto Rico!! Hard to believe almost 200 reads and 6 posts. EPA must have increased the dosage of flouride in the water......B.B.
  • SkyWatcherSkyWatcher Member Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote: V.K. Durham further asserts that her sources have warned of an imminent move by Internal Revenue agents operating with or without warrants, to raid safety deposit boxes in smaller banks and to confiscate any gold or silver, or cached money found there, in the name of "an Anti-Terrorism investigation." Bankers who do not comply with their orders to open such boxes will be detained and the boxes will be drilled ( destroyed ). Drilled boxes will not have their inventories receipted.

BULLBUTTER!

To whom much is given, much is expected.
  • SilverBoxSilverBox Member Posts: 2,347
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by babybear
    You can only shuffle things around for so long till an accounting is called.

You can shuffle forever.

quote:
    Can you imagine the Federal Reserve has never stood for audit!!!!!

Wrong, they get audited all the time.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gunrunner1911
    I would bet 7 out of 10 have no idea the Federal Reserve isn't part of the Gov. and Greenscum isn't a Gov. employee.

It is Controlled by the government thu. And the profit of the member banks for FRB related stuff is capped and set by the government.
  • deerhntrdeerhntr Member Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I cant get Money out of the ATM aswell But then again i have not made a deposit in a few years[:D]

use_deer.jpg
    edited November -1
    Deerhunter..GOOD answer[:D].... Skywatcher..Like it has'nt happened before...1933.. Silverbox..Wrong back at you...show me a public posting of just ONE.......B.B.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by babybear
    Deerhunter..GOOD answer[:D].... Skywatcher..Like it has'nt happened before...1933.. Silverbox..Wrong back at you...show me a public posting of just ONE.......B.B.

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Embassy/1154/flaherty.html

Fact: Independent accounting firms conduct full financial audits of the Federal Reserve banks and the Board of Governors every year. The Fed is also subject to certain types of audits from the Government Accounting Office.

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senate/3616/flaherty6.html