In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

5 and knows a lie when she hears one....

ToolbabeToolbabe Member Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I was given the pleasure of my neighbors 5y.o.'s company yesterday for about 2 hours ....wanting to leave an impression on her...I often give small lessons in being a lady.
she came to the kitchen and asked for a snack and I gave her cheese and a piece of baloney, [her favorite] and she wanted to know what kind of chicken I was making...Is it regular chicken? I only eat regular chicken! [This means pre-made chicken fingers]
I asured her it would be tasty, marinated chicken is always yummmy [:p]
she said she wasnt sure about weather or not she could eat something different, so I said ,"what if you were all grown up and the president asked you, "miss kaydee" to come to dinner in the white house and they served snails and frogleggs?"

"would you say....ewuuuuuu yucky or whould you be a lady and say "oh how lovely, and eat it any way? she had the look of some one beaten down and said very reluctantly.....I would saaaaaaaaayyyyy....oh how lovely. she then looked at me and said " You know nobody eats frog leggs and snails, that's just sick!"

Master mess sargent RRG
Flying-witch18.gif
Oh my God! is the beginning of a prayer, not a one liner!
We come into this life with nothing, everything after this is our treasure

Comments