In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Uh Oh, Mrs njretcop Won't Go

njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
with me to Harrisburg, UNLESS I get a statue of St Chrisopher for the dashboard, like everyone had years ago!

She said that she isn't taking a three hour ride with me anywhere, in the winter on slippery roads, on Friday the 13th, without all the help we can get.

I told her that I would take the car down to her church and have Father bless it. She said, "You can't!"

"Why not," I asked, because she said, "He's not there, he's in the hospital." O, said I, "What happened to him?" After a long pause, she said "He was in an automobile accident last week!"

I searched eBarf and nobody is selling a statue of St Chrisopher. Seems he's out of favor for some reason. Probably got behind in his seat money at church.

If anybody has a left over statue, please let me know!

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com

Comments