In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ahve someone in mind----

steven mobbssteven mobbs Member Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
edited August 2003 in General Discussion
good freind of mine has a 10 yr old boy named kobe-my freind is in the penal syatem on gun charges stemming from an ar-15 that had a sear in it upon purchase--any way, the boy spends a little time with me each sunday at our small local range and always has a blast--very respectful young man who has been dealt a bad hand--his mother has a younger baby and no money--lives off the goverment--i would like to help him get his own rifle--he is the best with my speedmaster--passed his nra bb gun course with ten in the black--he is th most respecrful kid with a gun (besides my daughter) anyway, if you want more details my addy is with my profile--thanks guys--you are all too generous--i will also donate sling swivels if someone will tell me which ones to get thanks guys sm

steven mobbs

Comments

• Options
    nitrouznitrouz Member Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So how much time did your friend get for buying a AR that was already converted full auto?

jesus2000x.jpg?mtbrand=NS_US

"He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."
    - Jesus Christ in Luke 22:36