In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Pics of my sweety and the bug.....

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,913 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I was looking at my younger girl's pictures on her phone..... She has some pretty neat photos on her phone. Here, she is trying to take one of a strange bug. (I took a pic of the bug with my camera...)

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments

• mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,291 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Which one is which?
    [:D][:D][:D]
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • tapwatertapwater Member Posts: 10,335 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...Well, Kasey, she's as cute as a bug. [^] Gonna be a heartbreaker some day....I mean that in a very good way.
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,913 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She is a super sweet girl. We are coming into the "have you lost your mind" phase that little girls go through, but she is still the bee's knees in my eyes.
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    They grow up quick, here's my daughter getting dressed to go to the prom. Seems like just yesterday she was in her diaper digging for worms in the yard.

IMG_1700.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,895 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cartod
    They grow up quick, here's my daughter getting dressed to go to the prom. Seems like just yesterday she was in her diaper digging for worms in the yard.

IMG_1700.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

Heck,......where are the missing pics?[:0]
    Calm down pop! Beautiful girl.[;)]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • asopasop Member Posts: 8,945 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The catapillar too will turn into a beautiful creature in the near future. I believe it's a White-Marked Tusox Moth or something close.
  • 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    why is she trying to text the bug?

cartod you have an absolutely beautiful daughter
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 26,025 ******
    edited November -1
    Cartod, she must have taken after her mom![8D]
  • MFinnMFinn Member Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jimdeere
    Cartod, she must have taken after her mom![8D]
    BIG TIME, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! We all know now why you have guns [:D]

Kasey's kids are pretty too, knowing Larry hmm [;)]
  • IngallsIngalls Member Posts: 304 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sunrise Sunset. I dread the day mine go to the prom.
  • Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is so not fair. Everyone here has beautiful daughters. All the ones in my town are addicted to crack [:0][:0]
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    Very pretty young ladies here. Glad I had boys, because I would have had to used a baseball bat just to get in and out of the door if I had girls that pretty living at my house.[;)]
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1

IMG_1700.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

Lovely girl, nice dress, but UNDERGARMENTS, PLEASE! Has anyone younger than me ever heard of a slip? A little too little left to the imagination...
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,913 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cartod.....she is sooooo pretty. I know everyone tells her, but she could be a model. One of my friends has spent nearly $4,000.00 on his daughter this year for school. Between graduation expenses, prom and his daughter is a cheerleader so that was a BIG expense as well. He said that didn't even take into account all the pictures they had made this year. It gets expensive as they get older.

I'm lucky that little one of mine is still in her "bug" years! Now....that older one of mine is a whole other story.
  • mousemouse Member Posts: 3,624
    edited November -1
    Your daughter is really pretty. The bug is a White-marked Tussock
    moth larvae. It's a serious pest of many deciduous trees.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    RCRX's OL wrote -

"Lovely girl, nice dress, but UNDERGARMENTS, PLEASE! Has anyone younger than me ever heard of a slip? A little too little left to the imagination..."

Come on Andrea, you were young once too...they were called "petticoats" back then IIRC[:o)]

cartod -

very pretty girl ya got there. Reminds me of the saying -

"Guns don't kill people. Dads with pretty daughters kill people"
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by PBJloaf
    RCRX's OL wrote -

"Lovely girl, nice dress, but UNDERGARMENTS, PLEASE! Has anyone younger than me ever heard of a slip? A little too little left to the imagination..."

Come on Andrea, you were young once too...they were called "petticoats" back then IIRC[:o)]

cartod -

I'm just thankful my mother raised me to be a lady...
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rcrxs old lady
    quote:Originally posted by PBJloaf
    RCRX's OL wrote -

cartod -

I'm just thankful my mother raised me to be a lady...

[:X][:o)][:D][;)]
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by asop

The catapillar too will turn into a beautiful creature in the near future. I believe it's a White-Marked Tusox Moth or something close.

I could be mistaken, but I think that one is just going to turn into wasp larva food. [:)]
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • mark christianmark christian Member Posts: 24,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

IMG_1700.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

Wow, that is a beautiful woman. Saying more will only land me in trouble [}:)].