In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

where is the classIII trans. on this

0311marine0311marine Member Posts: 3,233
edited February 2004 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    gunrunner68gunrunner68 Member Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You see he is from Germany....Guess they are legal there.... But it says he will ship anywhere!

"I did not get where I am today by worring about what I did last night"
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    I've followed this gentlemans auctions and he seems to have an near limitless source of highly interesting goodies. The supressor in his auction cannot be imported into the United States without an approved ATF Form 6 and these are NEVER issued to individuals for NFA items. Only a Class 1 importer or a Class 2 manufacturer (Special Occupational Taxpayers)with police demonstration letters would be allowed to bring that unit into the United States. I have heard of a few Class 3 firearms dealers have been approved fo such imports but this was probably done outside of standard policy. In another auction this same gentleman offers a rebuild kit for the silencer listed and it must be borne in mind that silencer parts are considered to be silencers by the BATFE and subject to the same NFA controls.

Mark T. Christian