In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

stupid question

dotcom_guy30dotcom_guy30 Member Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
If you look at a topic once and go back again does it count again or not?

Comments

• dotcom_guy30dotcom_guy30 Member Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i just thought i would ask but are there any states that prohibet 10 round magazines for a pistol ??

the thing that scares me is that we could be living in someone else's own reality
    edited November -1
    I have bought a few things on line doing auctions but am still not as familiar with the processes as I would like to be. I was the winning bidder on an item and the seller says I can pay with paypal. I have done this before on ebay, but it was real simple because they had a link to click on after you won that took you right through the process. How do I pay using paypal with no direct link or buy now on the aquction page?

When Clinton left office they gave him a 21 gun salute. Its a damn shame they all missed....
    edited November -1
    I don't have much experience with pistols or revolvers. I own a 9mm S&W and an inexpensive 22 revolver. And my wife has a Taurus 85 in 38spcl. That is the only rounds I have shot in a short gun. I bought a new Taurus 357 mag the other day. Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. Went out and bought a box of ammo for it. I know that I can shoot 38spcl in a 357, but I was surprised that the rounds are so dang similar in length. Is the 357 THAT much more powerful than the 38? I know that question sounds stupid, so don't beat on me too much! Thanks!

Taxation WITH representation isn't so hot, either!

Edited by - bhayes420 on 11/26/2002 23:17:02
    edited November -1
    ok i tried before asking and im gonna hear about it but heres what i wanna do i want to post pics in the forum i have an account with an online server but i cant figure out how to work the url part to get my pics in here just wondering could someone tell me how ??

the thing that scares me is that we could be living in someone else's own reality
    edited November -1
    If you attached a magnetic angle gauge to the barrel of a rifle, and fired it at a perfect 90 degreee angle, on a windless night, how close to the original firing position would the bullet land?
    edited November -1
    What time is the game on and on what network?
    edited November -1
    There was a guy trying to go out with my niece says he was in the military and run over by a hummer and had to have a knee replacement and something else had with this and was wondering what els could have happend I mean what kind of injury would they let you leave the military for? Where you get partial disability collect a check and still able to work
    edited November -1
    I know some people have more money than they do brains, but how much better of a gun is a blaser than lets say a savage or a ruger? I mean how much better of a gun can it be? I can hold 1/2 inch groups at a 100 yards with my ruger m77 mark 2 .270 win, and only paid $500 bucks for it! why would someone pay $3,000-$10,000 for a rifle? Can someone answer this? If i paid that much for a rifle it better have heat seeking abillities![:D]

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/SearchResults.asp

Heck the cheapest one is over 3,000!
    edited November -1
    I have never been unemployed. What do the people do who have exhausted all their savings and unemployment insurance do? I know I'm not too bright but this has been bothering me since the economy went south. I have watched the unemployment rates climb higher and higher and wondered what people with little children are gonna do. I don't think the company I work part time for will survive 6 more months.
    edited November -1
    what is the meaning of "single action" and "double action" in revolvers and semiauto's
    edited November -1
    I really should know this, but, .........

What is the minimum age at which one can legally purchase a handgun from a dealer under current Federal law?

Not talking about simple "possession", or buying from a private party.
    edited November -1
    recently i have read in a magazine advertisment a trajectory table that had the bullet dropping 1.5 inches at the muzzle .how is this possible ?

wrench
    edited November -1
    Just wondering is there still a shortage of 22 shells haven't been on GunBroker in a couple years
    edited November -1
    Where is Croatia because the wife just ordered some ak mags from there aim had on a good deal and was wondering where is this country and are the mags any good
    edited November -1
    when everyone refers to trolls on the messange forums i was wondering could someone define troll for me ??

• Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    Don't think so. But some of them REALLY don't want you to have any kind of firearm - at all.

God Bless America and...
    NEVER Forget WACO
    NEVER, EVER Forget 911
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    No such thing, as a stupid question that is.

I don't know of any states off hand.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well...don't worry about it. There are usually enough stupid answers flying around that it evens out at the end.

Mudge the observant

I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
    edited November -1

• bitemebiteme Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    wait a few more years...the republic of california comes to mind.

Honestly, what else could they think of next as far as law abiding armed citizens go?

be safe,

john
  • offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Some people claim you are not allowed to use an extended floorplate to make a shorter mag into a 10 rounder, but I don't think that is correct information. 10 rounds is the post-ban limit, so I can't imagine anyone objecting, anywhere. Some day, of course, California may cut back even further.

This of course does not count the various state prohibitions on the length of hunting magazines in the field. There are some restrictions shorter than 10 rounds on hunting rifles in some places.

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."

NRAwethepeople.jpgNRA Life Member fortbutton2.gif
    edited November -1
    i was just wondering i found some beretta mags in the closet i was gonna put up for auction