In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

dragunov papratrooper

dotcom_guy30dotcom_guy30 Member Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2003 in General Discussion
first of all i received a new centerfire systems catolog but not actually gonna buy anything from them because im sure if they have them other vendors will also have and they have a dragunov paratrooper version advertised and was wondering does anyone have one ?? or a regular dragunov that can tell me about accuraccy , relibility ?? the paratrooper version is advertised at an awful high $799.97 but everything is high when first advertised i plan on waiting to see if they come dowm around $600.00 because im not in a rush any input is welcome thanks

the thing that scares me is that we could be living in someone else's own reality

Comments

• Options
    DancesWithSheepDancesWithSheep Member Posts: 12,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A Dragunov Paratrooper sounds like a contradiction in terms. Poor stock lockup (as on paras) or a shorter barrel defeats the Dragunov's purpose.
  • Options
    kuhlewulfkuhlewulf Member Posts: 591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Amen Dances. Who in their right mind would make this? Thats like claiming the Army's new M24 has a 16in barrel, and a folding wire stock. My old Druganov, unfortunately the common version not the paratrooper, was fairly accurate with the original military optics. But back them my standards were lower and I only had the NDM-54 for the cool factor. Gotta go, got parts parkerizing in the kitchen.

James

Whats next? A ban on automatic transmissions?
  • Options
    hdwrenchhdwrench Member Posts: 954 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    what caliber is it ? i thought i saw a simalar rifle but it was a dragunov stocked ak-47 .they called it paratrooper . not even close to a real dragunov .

wrench .
  • Options
    dotcom_guy30dotcom_guy30 Member Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    its 7.62 x 54 its in the new centerfire systems jan-feb winter 2004 catolog

the thing that scares me is that we could be living in someone else's own reality