In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Texas Panhandle ............sending some

cowdoccowdoc Member Posts: 5,847 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
i sold about 250,000 lbs of black sunflowers to outfit that had run out of them, they clean and bag them... today i talked to a trucker that was hauling a load of bagged sunflowers to Amarillo Tx most likey they were the ones i produced so there is about 40,000 lbs of them headed your way
they will be packaged in a plastic bag that has the name of
"Morning Song" on them .....still got about 600,000lbs of my neighbors to haul yet. [:D]
if you feed birds and the bag has Morning Song on it then chances are pretty good they may have come from my farm.

Highmore.gif

Comments

• Bubba JoelBubba Joel Member Posts: 5,161
    edited November -1
    Yup, we feed birds.. Sure glad we got more feed to spend our money on.. [:D][:D]

Why didn't ya come down with him, I woulda bought you a burger and coffee... I live about 40 miles Northeast of Amarillo..

colt_gun_in_hand_spinning_lg_clr.gif
  • RedchesRedches Member Posts: 164 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm down here too. I'm also a fellow Dakotan. Will be moving back up to gods country shortly. Cowdoc, I know You'll think I'm nuts, but I even miss the cold snowy crappy winters!! Just something about it I guess. I can tell you I dam sure won't miss the extremly high cost of hunting arond here too!! Cowdoc, these dang ranchers in TX charge you $40 plus per day to shoot a stinking Dove!!

No offense tx'ns but I got a new bumper sticker idea for a misplaced Dakota boy . (like me) "I WASN'T BORN IN TX , AND I LEFT AS QUICK AS I COULD!" sorry, just had to do it. The price of my "god given right" in TX has ruined my TX experience.