In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Will Glock make a new 10mm?

SLIDER-in-KYSLIDER-in-KY Member Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I wonder if Glock will make a 10mm on the same frame as the GLock 36. Anyone else interested (besides bambihunter and myself)??

EMSParamedic.gif
I'm clear, you're clear, everybody's clear...SHOCK!!!

Comments

• DancesWithSheepDancesWithSheep Member Posts: 12,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe they can retool all those .45GAP Model 37s they're not selling to 10mm?[;)]
  • familyguyfamilyguy Member Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DancesWithSheep
    Maybe they can retool all those .45GAP Model 37s they're not selling to 10mm?[;)]
    WHAT?![:0] Are you kidding?! The gap is such a necessary round, the public just needs to figure that out! Give it time, they'll come around like they did with the 41 mag and 357 maximum and.....oh wait, nevermind.[B)]

Besides, it would still be a Glock.[}:)][:D][;)]

Got a new gun for my ex-wife.....pretty good trade, huh?
  • DancesWithSheepDancesWithSheep Member Posts: 12,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am confident the .45GAP will pick up where the .41AE left off.
  • punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    And the 41 AE, 400 CorBon... or they could do to the 10mm what they are trying to do to the 45....oops, sorry, guess that would be the 40 S&W huh.

Cartoon_truck.gif

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY<P>
  • punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    DWS, sorry about that I guess warped minds think alike.

Cartoon_truck.gif

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY<P>
  • jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    I'd be receptive. I once described a gun I wanted, and interestingly enough, BBH identgified it as a model which never got past prototypes...
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I actually wouldn't buy one for myself but I do think it'd interest some 1911 buyers to the Glock design. My local gun shop said the G36 has been thier fastest selling pistol since they came out.

I bought a new Glock 20 while I was there and both it and my old 20 is at the 'smith's getting the sights swapped. After that, I'll sell my old one with this one's 10 round magazines.
    I did find out that my old Lasermax is different than the new FGR models. [:(!] Either way, it'll eventually have the internal laser, adjustable night sights and a tac light. I'm still in limbo on the G29 (for reasons I won't say here) but it'll happen very soon.

The 10mm - either you've got it, or you don't get it...
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.