In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bedliner on a gun.

D@DD@D Member Posts: 4,407
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
A Henry lever action 22lr to be exact.A guy brought it to me asked if I could get it off. Another job for Blue Wonder, boy this stuff works GREAT. Now he whats to blue it will it hold a blue on the receiver? Because the come with that gold color. So what to ya think, what would you do?

Comments

• Supreme OneSupreme One Member Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello, is the receiver magnetic? If not, no. Is it brass (you said gold color)? If it is, no.

Michael

Paranoid keeps you alive, worry just gives you stomach problems.
    - .- -.- . / -- -.-- / .- -.. ...- .. ... . --..-- / .. .----. -- / -. --- - / ..- ... .. -. --. / .. - / .- -. -.-- .-- .- -.-- .-.-.-
    Politics- From the words poly, meaning many, and tics, which are just little blood suckers.
    .-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / .- / ... . -..- ..- .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / - .-. .- -. ... -- .. - - . -.. / -.. .. ... . .- ... . .-.-.-
    If "con" is the opposite of "pro," then what is the opposite of progress?
    sound
  • D@DD@D Member Posts: 4,407
    edited November -1
    I will check thanks.
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Henry .22's have simply a brass "shell" over the recevier if I remember correctly.
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.