In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Old posts

wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,067
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I was trying to find some information in some of my old posts and got to looking through some of them and remembering the people who used to be here. What ever happend to the following people
218Beekeep
Harleeman1030
faldum
Skydive
bk0331
gunnut
There are several others who I don't see posting anymore

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: And he that hath no sword,let him sell his garment, and buy one

Comments

• woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    218beekeep was going through a rough marital situation last I recall. Don't know about the others on your list. Just to show how long I been here. What ever happened to;
    Shane
    orphaned cowboy
    Travelor

Woods

Hamlin.gif
  • woodshermitwoodshermit Member Posts: 2,589
    edited November -1
    Maybe some of these folks grew tired of the name-calling and abusive comments and just lost interest.
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There's a couple that I stay vaguely connected to that simply doesn't have time any more:
    5db
    PRZNCOP110

I thought faldum had crossed the line and got banned. However, his name still appears in the members list so who knows. He was on my ignore list anyway so I sure don't miss him. [}:)]

The 10mm - either you've got it, or you don't get it...
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.