In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Ruger 10/22 redesign for 2004?

deerhntrdeerhntr Member Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I heard at the range that ruger is going to redesign thier 10/22 this year and went to the ruger web sight and found it to be true,Does anyone have any other info or even a pic of the new 10/22?
http://www.ruger.com/Firearms/News-01-16-2004C.html

use_deer.jpg

Comments

• dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will have to get one.

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    I need a pic for this

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy
  • Ghost Town PosseGhost Town Posse Member Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can't wait till it comes out.

Someday when I'm cool I'll have a .50
  • gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Suggested retail $275.00!!! The only change seems to be a new stock & barrel & there are already plenty of aftermarket stocks & barrels.
  • RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is in the new Ruger catalog. It is just a new model with a longer barrel ,a new stock without barrel band, and a different front sight. The new model is designated rifle, not carbine. It is very similar to the Walmart edition that has been sold the last few years, except the stock has no checkering. All the old models remain except for the international full lengthed stock model.

In another note, they are discontinuing the 96/22 in .22lr, but adding a .17hmr version.

RUGER.jpg

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." -- Sigmund Freud, General Introduction to Psychoanalysis
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    is there a 10/17 out yet

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy
  • RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Headzilla, yeah there is, it is basically the same as the 10/22 magnum version. The steel reciever with the ruger rings system.

RUGER.jpg

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." -- Sigmund Freud, General Introduction to Psychoanalysis
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If they'd just add a last-shot bolt hold-open... [}:)]
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.