In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Everytime someone comes in here with ONE post..

SilverBoxSilverBox Member Posts: 2,347
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
are we going to go vote on the poll that they want us to vote on?

Its a rep this board really needs..

Lets encourage a bunch of one post wonders to wander in and post a single post asking for votes on some webpoll...

[B)][B)][:p][:p]

By all means people be sheep and vote away for the one post wonders asking for votes!!!

Comments

• njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    I'll vote for that......[:D]

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • HeavyBarrelHeavyBarrel Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    could be any troll, but with a name like "dram" he is probably OK.
  • bigt7mmbigt7mm Member Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK[:D]

"Been around the world and seen that only stupid people are breeding.The cretins cloning and feeding,and I don't even own a T.V."---Harvey Danger
  • agloreaglore Member Posts: 6,012
    edited November -1
    Why did you vote?

AlleninAlaska
    Delta Firearms & Supplies
    http://canadianfirearmsexchange.com

aglore@gci.net
  • Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,889 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't follow sports much, didn't watch the Super Bowl. I could care less who wins the most popular cheerleader contest. Was there another example of a one-poster soliciting votes?

avitar.jpg
    Semper Fi

Remember Ruby Ridge.

Experience is the best teacher and usually charges accordingly.
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • old06old06 Member Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can only vote or not for your self if someone feel's like joining in let them if you think they dont deserve your input since they lack a number of post so be it. But think if we have a cut off of say 10 post till we acknowledge them then we may rasie it to 50 next and so on.

psalms 16
  • The LawThe Law Member Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:we all started out with 1 post

Ummm...Not really...GB folks always spot me a h'nerd just like a new bank checking account...[:X]

"Don't mistake my honesty for weakness...
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SilverBox
    are we going to go vote on the poll that they want us to vote on?

Its a rep this board really needs..

Lets encourage a bunch of one post wonders to wander in and post a single post asking for votes on some webpoll...

[B)][B)][:p][:p]

By all means people be sheep and vote away for the one post wonders asking for votes!!!

How many post did you start with?

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    quote:How many post did you start with?

ZERO.

Some might think I should have quit while I was ahead...

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
  • FrOgFrOg Member Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There seems nothing trollish about dram. He wanted us to help his girl, we did. If he never comes back, no sweat. But we may have gained another bud. That's my take on it.

Frog

divemed1sm.jpg

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY
  • mustangmustang Member Posts: 615 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    you really have to wounder about people who have lots of post's. they must have WAY too much time on their hands. a person may even think that they are lazy in their home or work life. someone mite bet that they don't have any callus's on their hands, for they are hard to get sitting in a soft chair, playing w/ the keyboard!

good thing i'm NOT one of them poeple that think like that!!! [:D]

Warroad.gif
  • BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
    edited November -1
    Beats drinkin all the time Mustang - course some have been postin when you were still in diapers[:D][:D]

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RIGHTS - GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY (this includes politicians)
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mrmike08075
    we all started out with 1 post. i am sure that MARK CHRISTIAN, myself, PABOOGER, etc... and the rest of our regular bunch were ignored by others here when we started out.

I'm STILL being ignored! [:I]
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.