In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

My GB Sentiments (sappy drivel)

bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
For whatever reason, I've won a lot of giveaways lately. It's just "icing on the cake" for a great forum that I've enjoyed a LOT since signing up. That is probably obvious from my number of total posts and posts per day (either that or I need to get a life).

When I signed up, I was literally down on my back. I couldn't work, couldn't sleep, heck even getting up to eat was literally a major pain. You guys were there with suggestions and most of all moral support. Now, my back pain is a manageable level (and has been for several months), I've started back to school to finish what should be my last semester. Now, I seem to be lucky here on GB and win all these giveaways - my life is truly looking up and I wanted to say thanks to everyone.
Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.

Comments

• headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    no bambi thank you

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy
  • searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
    edited November -1
    I was wondering who all you bribed to win all that stuff!

Proud member of the NRA

When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.
    Abraham Lincoln

If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith.
    Albert Einstein
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I dunno Searcher, but if I could find out who to bribe in the lottery commission I'd do that too! [:D]
  • paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Bambihunter: Might not mean much but your one of the good guys in my book!! Glad to have you around, your one of the few posters that I still enjoy reading!

pa.gif

LIFES MOSTLY SCARS AND SOUVENIR'S - Max Stalling

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    Bambi:
    Its fun having you around - great posts and good discussions come from you. [:)]

quote:Glad to have you around, your one of the few posters that I still enjoy reading
    I can second this - both for BambiHunter - and the ones above me in this thread and many more.

polarbear.gif
    Don't do anything that I've allready done - That'd be just plain STOOOOOOPID.
    04250.gif
  • Chevyman TxChevyman Tx Member Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    GLad to hear that your luck has changed. Good luck with the schoolin.

"Keep turnin to the RIGHT"
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Man, I can't believe all this warm fuzzy huggy stuff you get for posting what you yourself call sappy dirvel. We must be getting doty or maybe just New Age! I do think you need a life alright. Finishing school is a good step. going to the Tulsa show will help. See ya there![}:)]

He Dog
  • 4wheeler4wheeler Member Posts: 3,441
    edited November -1
    I have been up all night working,if ya`ll holler group hug then I am out of here[:D]

All joking a side,you are one of the good guys and hope all continues to get even better.

"Keep dangereous weapons out of the hands of fools-start with computers"
  • offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    My GOD what SAPPY DRIVEL!!!

Okay, if it takes one to know one, then I assure you you're one of the good guys. It's been a pleasure corresponding on and off the board. Stick around, will ya?

As for your G20, only give it up to replace it with a G29. You'll surely miss it if you don't. And again, try some of those A&G mag collars on your G20 hi-caps in your G29. They work well -- just don't overtighten the little hex screw or you'll put a hole in the back of your mags.

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."

NRAwethepeople.jpgNRA Life Member fortbutton2.gif
  • toolmaniamtoolmaniam Member Posts: 3,213
    edited November -1
    [:(]I'm still in tears! Just kiddin, glad to hear your luck has changed and your back is better.[:)]

A dead intruder cannot testify against you in a court of law!

If they're still moving, put another round in them!

P239n_Beauty.gif
  • muggstermuggster Member Posts: 420 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats,

Now...are you gonna share the wealth?[}:)]

Muggster
  • gbeggrowgbeggrow Member Posts: 5,499
    edited November -1
    Bambihunter,

I see where you are coming from. I stumbled onto this site sometime ago. I spent a lot of time just observing and learning as I was never the forum type. After awhile I realized that I could identify with most of the people around here and felt comfortable enough to start posting. I really enjoy it around here and sometimes I have to restrict myself to the time I spend here beacuse I like it so much. I ceratinly have learned quite a bit around here. I have to admit that the wifey gives me the third degree sometimes for spending too much time here absorbing the fun and information.
  • njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    No wonder I never win anything on GB.....I'm up against people with much better luck than I have.

Also much better people than I am.......LOL[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by muggster
    Congrats,

Now...are you gonna share the wealth?[}:)]

I have had several giveaways muggster including one just a few weeks ago. I do need to do a more though.

Charlie, maybe you used up all your luck surviving your encounter with the criminal... I've had my share of bad luck (like ~9 years of it - maybe I broke a mirror or something). However, over the past few months quite a few things have fell into place and hopefully things are truly looking up.

Thanks for all the replies. I didn't mean it to turn into a "group hug" but sometimes people need to be told they mean something to someone.
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope the luck holds for you. Don

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    you goin all soft on us or something??[:D]

why chase the game when the bullet can get em from here?....
    Got Balistics?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JustC
    you goin all soft on us or something??[:D]

Apparently! [:I]