In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Collector ammo giveaway

IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I bet you guys think I forgot you. Nope; just a *lot* of stuff to sort through. I'm very sure you will like what you find in your stockings. Especially since I just added a huge collection of nice specimens to sort. There will be another post on today's goodies, but I picked up about 2,000 rounds, much of it common material and you guys will be the beneficiaries. No, the $10 - $500 specimens will *not* be included in the bequests! [:D]

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the French." (Mark Twain)

Comments

• bigt7mmbigt7mm Member Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No problem Icon. Take your time. Let us know if you need anything. Thanks,Todd.

"Been around the world and seen that only stupid people are breeding.The cretins cloning and feeding,and I don't even own a T.V."---Harvey Danger
  • Tailgunner1954Tailgunner1954 Member Posts: 7,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    no rush here teak

sorry for the typing change, having to type one-handed. just got back from having finger stiched after sticking it into a saw blade.

Whittemore
    Some guys like a mag full of lead, I still prefer one round to the head.
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had actually wondered if I missed responding or something... I'm ready to start mine whenever you're ready. We're gonna be moving in a few months and it'll be a bigger house - I'll have room for a collection.
    BTW, at yours and several others' advice, I recently ordered the ammo collectors base reference manual - the Cartridges Of The World...
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.