In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The Winner, from those who sent me stuff for ammo

cowdoccowdoc Member Posts: 5,847 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
the name drawn is... Land Jet
send me your snail mail addy and will get the 25.00 money order to you.
again i would like to thank everybody who sent me shells for my ammo collection sofar.
doc

btt

Comments

• bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm not askin' for reasons of the giveaway, but did I ever send you the stuff I was gonna? I remember sending you something, but I'm not sure it was ammo...

It matters not how many times you've been knocked down. What matters is how many times you've gotten back up.
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • cowdoccowdoc Member Posts: 5,847 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    bambi i didnt get ammo from you if you sent it
    in original post i put in that i would draw a winner for those who offered to send me ammo some time in Jan i figured i better get it done as i will be very busy soon with calving and that will start this month so probably would forget and didnt want to do that.
    you did send me a book about rifles while back that i won in a giveaway you did
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do you remember what I was gonna send ya? (again, I don't want in no giveaway - even if you've drawn) it has just slipped my mind.

Yeah, I rememeber that book now. Something about precision shooting. Have you read it much over this cold winter?
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.