In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

sheepdip

bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
The package arrived safely. I wish to thank you for your generosity once again. I am thinking of making the pistol my new carry weapon. Don
Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.

Comments

• bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey, I just wanted to let you know your modem should go out tomorrow. I had the package in my truck to ship and it slipped over the side of the seat and I forgot about it (out of sight, out of mind). [:I]
    edited November -1
    This is what I meant by relative.That Smith has a story all it's own.
    Willy on his shoulder and Walkers and a Henry in the back ground.
    gunstractorsbunkhouse034.jpg
    edited November -1
    Good evening everyone.

This is Juliana, Sheepdip's wife and I wanted to let all of you know that Sheepdip passed away on 2/25/10 here at home. He had asked me before he died to post about what has gone on the 15 months. In November of 08, he was diagnosed with primary liver cancer, he was worked up for a transplant, had a chemoembolization done and on Feb 4th of 09, the transplant team said everything looked good. Cancer was only in the liver. On February 5th the transplant Dr called and said radiology made a mistake, cancer has spread up to the aorta, he is no longer eligible. So we were referred to a oncologist, started on Nexavar and stopped it several times, it made him so sick.

He was not in pain, was walking with assistance a few steps and eating (although less and less) up until February 22nd. On the 22nd, at 12 noon, he quit responding to me, it was like someone had turned off a switch and said that is it.

You can sign his guest book at http://www.legacy.com/gb2/default.aspx?bookid=5046726944377&cid=full.

Sincerely,

Juliana
  • sheepdipsheepdip Member Posts: 3,124
    edited November -1
    thanks for the heads up

dipit,dipit,dipit!
    edited November -1
    Was there anything else you need? There's still room inside the package...
  • sheepdipsheepdip Member Posts: 3,124
    edited November -1
    no thanks

dipit,dipit,dipit!
    edited November -1
    Alright, I'll let ya know when they expect it to arrive when I drop it off tomorrow.
    Sorry for the delay... [:I]