In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Howdy BigT7mm......

rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
long time no see

aliens.jpg

Comments

• dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shhss, careful what you say...
    Just kidding[8D][8D][8D]

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • bigt7mmbigt7mm Member Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Bud! How ya doin?

"Been around the world and seen that only stupid people are breeding.The cretins cloning and feeding,and I don't even own a T.V."---Harvey Danger
  • rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    I'm just surviving....that's about it.[:D]

aliens.jpg
    edited November -1
    Glad to see we're not the only ones![:D]

"Been around the world and seen that only stupid people are breeding.The cretins cloning and feeding,and I don't even own a T.V."---Harvey Danger
    edited November -1
    Joyce did our taxes yesterday though....getting $2,500.00 back....that should ease our pain a bit....but it's all going for bills and auto repair on her car so we can get her car back on the road....just using my pickup is eating us alive in gas bills.

aliens.jpg
    edited November -1
    Dangit,I was hoping I could help ya shop for some new "toys"![:(][:D]

Don't feel bad,we may have to PAY this year[:(][V][8](groan)

edited November -1
    Well...help me shop for a decent small pickup truck then[:D] Know anybody selling a decent used one? Preferably something with a Strait 6 or V6, will even consider a 4 banger....no more automatic transmissions though....I've had my fill of them.[:D]

On a good note, I did locate in the newspaper somebody selling a Winchester M94 .30-30 for $200.....was gonna consider takin' a look at it.

aliens.jpg
    edited November -1
    I'll keep my eyes and ears open for one. I'm looking for a decent jap 4WD,cheap. My buddy wants to buy one fer Texas![:D]

• TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
    edited November -1
    Hay guys
    There is somebody here in Bethune that has a nice looking Ford ranger pickup for sale. Black in color. If your interested I'll try to check on it tomorrow.
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
    edited November -1
    I'd be interested in the ford ranger....but he'd have to wait till we got our taxes back....and depending on price [:D] How much does he want for it?

aliens.jpg
    edited November -1
    RL I dont know how much. I just saw it while driveing by. I can find out. Its an older style one so I dont think it could be too much.
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
    edited November -1
    I'm curious enough....find out how much he wants for it and what may/may not be wrong with it.

aliens.jpg
    edited November -1
    RL I'll try to go check it out tomorrow when I get home from Ashville. Will let you know what I find out.
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

edited November -1
    Hey kip.[:D]

edited November -1
    Hay Todd[:D]
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

• SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Big7 , do you think you can play nice with the other kids or do you need another time out [:D] ?

Nice to see ya [:)] .

Work like you don't need the money.

Love like you've never been hurt.

And dance like no one is watching.

Have guns,will travel<P>
    edited November -1
    SXS,[:D]LOL.