In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Species crossing female anomaly....

bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Don't know what kind of feramones I'm putting out today, or maybe just my natural animal magnetism, or perhaps I just stepped in something, but today was unreal. I go to this lady's house to fix her heat and while looking at the thermostat her female cat comes running up and starts having sex with my leg.The lady says "oh she hates everyone, she must really like you!" Ah yeah she likes me anymore I'm going to have to go home for some fresh jeans. So I proceed with my work day and go to fix a boat for a fellow on the lake. This big yellow lab female comes running out of the house and starts humping my leg like a jackhammer in heat. Now I'm thinking I'm definitely going to need some fresh jeans. I finish the boat work and commend the guy on his guard dog and go on my way. Didn't run into anymore love struck critters 'til I got home and the sow spotted me. I wasn't even gonna give that pig a chance so I hightailed it to the kitchen door and made it to the safety of my castle. I say hello to my wife and out of the blue she says,"Are you having an affair?" I said, "I'm not sure, but I think I had a few of them."[:0]

040103cowboy_shooting_one_gun_md_clr_prv.gifBig Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems

Comments

• mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    You who*re!!

[:D]

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
  • gap1916gap1916 Member Posts: 4,977
    edited November -1
    Its that new 10mm you got. It turns every thing on. [:D]

Greg
    Former
    USMC
    ANGLICO
  • Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,887 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you can bottle, you'll make billions. [:D] [:0]

avitar.jpg
    Semper Fi

Remember Ruby Ridge.

Experience is the best teacher and usually charges accordingly.

crawfordsville.gif
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • bigal125bigal125 Member Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ROTFLMAO!!!! [:D][:D][:D]

I'd do one of two things (or maybe both)...

1. Burn the jeans you were wearing today and buy some clean, new Wranglers!

2. Tell the wife that she brings out the beast in you!

Rrrrroowwwwwwwwrrrrr!!! [:0][:0][:D][:D]

Big Al

P.S. Don't plan on getting any more work done today, neither!