In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Illinois Shooters

cwinncwinn Member Posts: 1,223 ✭✭
edited June 2004 in General Discussion
This Saturday, June 5, there is an open house at the ISRA shooting range located on Warner Bridge road about 10 miles west of Kankakee. There are supposed to be reps from manufacturers such as Armalite, Browning, Smith and Wesson, Glock, Winchester, etc. They will have products and firearms on display for testing by anyone attending for only a small ammunition fee. Just curious if any of you all will be attending, im not yet sure if i can make it but i bet it will be pretty neat to check out and shoot the guns they have available.

Comments

• Options
    cwinncwinn Member Posts: 1,223 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It looks like Buffalo Rock Range will be opening April 1st, 2005. I'm going to try and be there Sunday, April 3rd (unless it rains). I hope some of you can make it also. It would be nice to meet some Gunbroker Members in this area. This is the only place I know of in my area to go shooting, without being a member. I had planned a shooting date last year, and that fell through. I havn't posted in some time, but I have been here almost everyday. This is the link to the site, and directions.
    http://buffalorange.tripod.com/

Rameleni1
  • Options
    texashntrtexashntr Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    where is kankakee located. i have a brother that lives near i think it's malba
  • Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,533 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cwinn,

Sounds like fun. Let me see how my funds are and I'll try to make it. I usually hunt down at Kankakee River State Park but have meaning to visit that Range.

Regards,
    gadsden.jpg
  • Options
    CHGOTHNDERCHGOTHNDER Member Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If anyone is going I suggest wearing swimming gear if the rain keeps up.

PJ

If nobody seen you do it, how could you have done it. NRA Life Member, AF&AM
  • Options
    muggstermuggster Member Posts: 420 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What part of the state is that in?Southern part maybe?

Muggster
  • Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,533 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's south of chicago but out in the country.

refreshmap.adp?z=4&rand=1911

Regards,
    gadsden.jpg
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Can't go, I'm gonna be out of town. However, My sister lives about 2 miles from the range.

Ben

www.RightFieldSucks.com
  • Options
    anderskandersk Member Posts: 3,627 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow, this sounds llke a great time ... makes me wish I was back in Kankakee where I grew up.[:D]
  • Options
    bsallybsally Member Posts: 3,165
    edited November -1
    I work on Saturdays.[:(][}:)] Sounds pretty cool though.

SALLY
    Committee member-Ducks Unlimited