In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Welcome to Crazy World !!!

FrogdogFrogdog Member Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Is anyone catching the story on Dateline? Crazy stuff. It's about a couple that his been married for a long time -- long enough to have grown children. Anyway, the man recently told his wife that he has always wanted to be a woman, and wants to undergo a sex change, BUT stay married to her forever (as a woman). Dateline is following the process as he becomes "Victoria." The wife is supporting him and helping him progress through all his procedures. They havn't even told the kids -- just going to spring it on them, "Hey, guess what? Your Dad's a woman now!"

What do you even say to this? It's so messed up -- just ends up confusing me when I try and reason it out.

Comments

• Options
    duckyducky Member Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm seeing the same thing first hand with a guy at work. He's going from Stephen to Jessica over the rest of the year. First came the hormones, then the boob job, and he's up to wearing a dress and living by the name Jessica now for 1yr before they'll lop his parts off. Guy's apparently got a girlfriend, and she doesn't seem to mind the decision.. I don't know the guy personally, but he's on my floor and as strange as the whole process is, it's kindof interesting to see the progression.. from a distance
  • Options
    bigtirebigtire Member Posts: 24,800
    edited November -1
    We were watching the same thing tonight. During a comercial I turned to my wife with a very serious look and said "Honey, there is something I've been hiding for a long time and I think it's time I told you". Her eyes got real big. I said "I'm really a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Oh, wait, that works out fine doesn't it. Never mind." Can you believe she hit me? She can't hit very hard though.[B)]

From85-01.jpgTosoftair-eagle.jpg
    And everything in between.
  • Options
    358 WINCHESTER358 WINCHESTER Member Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    guess we all know what will be on the Jerry Springer show next year.

Son if you didn't learn something today, you wasted the whole day. (Jasper N. Lee, my granddaddy)
  • Options
    chunkstylechunkstyle Member Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bigtire
    I said "I'm really a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Oh, wait, that works out fine doesn't it. Never mind."

Sooo... When do you fly to San Fransisco to marry Rosie? [;)]

"Go to Lakedaemon, stranger passing by;
    And say there, that in obedience to her law, here we lie"