In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WHOOHOO!! MONTANA BOUND!!

Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,421 ***** Forums Admin
edited March 2005 in General Discussion
Been sitting around at home all week due to the timber company we log for is waiting for the end of the quarter. At the start of the new quarter they will get a price increase for the logs they are selling.

I decided yesterday that I was going to go to Montana for a couple of days to see some old friends. When my nine year old daughter got home from school I asked her if she wanted to go. Mom said it would be ok if she missed two days of school. Kaitlin said she wanted to go and she will try not to miss her mom too much. Mom is staying home.

We're going to leave in a couple of hours(it don't take me long to get ready to go somewhere) and will be back sunday. When I return I don't want to find this board in flame and a bunch of people with their knickers in a knot!![:D][:D]

See everybody when we get back. Be good![;)]

Aberdeen.gif
81st FA BN WWII...Thanks Dad
U!S!A! ALL THE WAY!!

Comments

• Options
    ZERODINZERODIN Member Posts: 6,338
    edited November -1
    And when you leave Montana, I don't want to find it in flames, either. Have fun. [:)]
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
    edited November -1
    Put on some long johns it's 20 deg over here in N.E. Oregon and some snow. Take care and have fun. and dont worry about my D*** Nickers.[:D][:D]
  • Options
    gap1916gap1916 Member Posts: 4,977
    edited November -1
    Road Trip. I like Road Trips. You know it is still winter there. Actually it is winter in Montana untill the 4th of July. [8D]

Greg
    Former Marine
    A N G L I C O
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,421 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:gap1916 Posted
    Road Trip. I like Road Trips. You know it is still winter there. Actually it is winter in Montana untill the 4th of July.

This is true. I seen it snow 2 inches on the 2nd of July in Yellowstone park. This was 1975 or '76.
    BYE![:)]

Aberdeen.gif
    81st FA BN WWII...Thanks Dad
    U!S!A! ALL THE WAY!!
  • Options
    dano1dano1 Member Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Its a nice day in the Missoula area so far (blue skies even)!! It was snowing yesterday though...
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What part of Montana?

Good quality time with the kid.
    And a vacation, for both of you, from mom. [;)]
    Enjoy your trip.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    JorgeJorge Member Posts: 10,656 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pickenup
    What part of Montana?

Good quality time with the kid.
    And a vacation, for both of you, from mom. [;)]
    Enjoy your trip.

The gene pool needs chlorine.

DITTO!!! (I used to live in Butte). [:D][:D][:D]

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
    Sigmund Freud, "General Introduction to Psychoanalysis".
  • Options
    dclocodcloco Member Posts: 2,967
    edited November -1
    Born & raised in Big Sky Country...so I know what I am missing!

Where ya going?

Have a safe trip!!
  • Options
    chunkstylechunkstyle Member Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We used to say: "There's hardly ever blizzards in June!" LOL

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    ~Sinclair Lewis, It Can't Happen Here

"Our enemies...never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
    ~President George W. Bush