In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Price of Tonka Truck?

sabb0007sabb0007 Member Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2005 in General Discussion
How much do you think a 1960, good condition, 13" Tonka truck should sell for?

Comments

• Options
    Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    You've got a rare item indeed...an American made toy. I ain't seen one of those in years. Don't let it go cheap.
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I plated with those. (used) when I got them...Great toys...value, condition is everything !!!!!!Best bet check fleagay,,,nambu
  • Options
    oldemagicsoldemagics Member Posts: 5,827 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    if they are really worth something, i have about a dozen up in the attick. worst damage is some chipped paint...maybe should use them for gun money
  • Options
    evningsevnings Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Check for a similiar truck on ebay. I saw one that was going for about $175. Not too bad for a toy that probably cost five to ten dollars new.
  • Options
    chunkstylechunkstyle Member Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The factory in which it was made is a pretty cool place, too. Couple of miles from my house. It's not a toy factory anymore, someone uses it as a warehouse. But it's on an island, in Lake Minnetonka, Mound, MN. (Connected by bridges to the mainland.) One of my favorite gunshops/reloading supply places was just up the road from it, but it's moved, also.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    ~Sinclair Lewis, It Can't Happen Here

"Our enemies...never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
    ~President George W. Bush