In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Texas ....Here We Come!!!

vclubbvclubb Member Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Just wanted to say Have a great week, we are on our way down to Texas to find a place to live. Proabably won't be on until next weekend. We leave St. Louis at 7 am tomorrow. When we get back on Friday I have a dental appointment to get 2 root canals done. (Ouch)

So have a great week.

-Victor

"The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger - but recognize the opportunity."
Richard M. Nixon

Comments

• daddodaddo Member Posts: 3,408
    edited November -1
    I hope you made reservations. Texas is closed for the season?!
    You have a choice of the desert,hill country, pine forests,swamps,coastal plains,prairie land,rocky terrain,cactus gut and everything in between. I've always favored the Fredricksberg area.
  • matwormatwor Member Posts: 20,594
    edited November -1
    What part of TX, you looking at? You're leaving Sat. morning and traveling down I-44? If so you are going to pass right by!!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Edmund Burke
  • wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,067
    edited November -1
    If you get a chance stop in at the gun show in Tulsa. I will be there this weekend. I like to meet fellow GBers

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: And he that hath no sword,let him sell his garment, and buy one
  • matwormatwor Member Posts: 20,594
    edited November -1
    Hey wipala, whats the when and where on the Tulsa show this weekend??

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Edmund Burke
  • outdoortexasoutdoortexas Member Posts: 4,780
    edited November -1
    Victor, did you guys settle on Denton? If so, give us a shout (after) you get done with the moving. [;)] Then, we'll visit.