In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Admin

REBJrREBJr Member Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2002 in General Discussion
With your permission would like to add GB's birthday to the database.
It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelNRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Where ya been hiding? Haven't see ya around these parts in a while. everything been going ok for ya?-Ralph

Nothing very, very good or very, very bad lasts for very, very long.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Still waiting for my pin. Anyway to check to see if it has been sent?

Blue_car.gif

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    will the gunbroker car be running at talladega in 3 weeks?? I would also like to know where i can get gunbroker racing merchandise...like a t-shirt or something

SUBMARINE SAILOR,TRUCK DRIVER,RUSTY WALLACE FAN AND AS EVERYONE SO OFTEN POINTS OUT PISS POOR TYPIST e-mail alisonandwalt@charter.net
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I received my SASE from you today, but like several other members, the envelope had been ripped open at the bottom left corner and the pin removed.

One would not have to be a Sherlock Holmes to realize that these pins were stolen on the way to, or at the local post office in Texas where they were mailed.

My envelope has a sticker on it from my local post office that the item was received it in condition it is now. (ripped open)

Blue_car.gif

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"<br>NRA Certified Firearms Instructor<br>Member: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD.<br> <A HREF="mailto:njretcop@copmail.com">njretcop@copmail.com</A> <P>
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks guys, by the time I got a notice of spam, you all had already cleared them off my reloading forum. Thanks for the vigilance,..good job big guy/guys. it's always good to have back-up[8D]

feel free to e-mail me a message should you see anything out of line.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Why does the forum now get caught in a loop after posting a message? It will get to the screen that says completed and then continue to refresh itself, acts as though there is a command for the page but it gets stuck. It never did that untill the new software was implemented and this is the only place it does it so I know it's not my machine. Not complaining, just thought you would like to know.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    With all the flak you sometimes get I just wanted to tell you that I still remember all that you and the folks that work with you did a while back when we had the benefit auctions.

Not many "for profit" orgs would have done that (if any).

You will always have my utmost respect and thanks .

JuJu(who doesnt forget)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I believe you have me confused with someone else. I have not even posted much here lately. If I have offended you, I apologize. I was trying to post some levity, that is all. Don
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Once again, you have shown your and GB's generosity.

I would like to again say thanks for all you do.

JuJu(most folks have no idea)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    When do you all think you might have some different stuff for sale? The same stuff keeps getting recycled in the listings. Thanks in advance for your attention to this matter.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I guess i screwed up when i bought up the 9/11 post yesterday(possible terrorist attack on world trade centers/Josey1) The original post captured the emotion of the attack and maybe should have not been pulled back up. Certainly a hallowed post. Now it is locked. Just thought maybe all posts from yesterday on it could be removed and then keep the lock on, or am i being too sentimental ?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    On some lesser (naturally) forums, there is an option to block posts by selected posters, so I could go to my profile and select Iconoclast (Heaven forbid!). Then whenever he posted in a thread I would not see his post. For members that cannot seem to quit picking sore spots, this might be a very helpful tool, if the software allows it. Just a thought.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What are you giving away when you reach the 1000 mark? You're getting close. [}:)]

"There is only one way to get rid of nuclear weapons... use them"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    When did they unlock you account so you can post here again [:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    adminadmin Member, Administrator Posts: 1,079 admin
    edited November -1
    Thanks for asking - I have been busy, busy, busy. Nunn does such a terrific job here that my presence is unnecessary, but I do skulk about once a week. I just haven't had much time to post.

We are currently in the middle of a huge infrastructure upgrade. We are tripling the speed of the auction site database server and web servers, plus breaking various other tasks out amongst sub-servers. The forums are getting upgraded as well and should be 2-3 times as fast after the upgrade. We have some substantial site and software upgrades in the works. All of it will be phased in, but the hardware will be in place before Thanksgiving and the site upgrades before Christmas. More as things develop...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    After the last upgrade to the forums I've not had any problem getting on here- Can't wait to see whats in store! Thanks for providing us with a place to hang out. -Ralph

Nothing very, very good or very, very bad lasts for very, very long.
  • Options
    paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    I too am excited to see what is in store. Thanks for providing us with a medium for which to vent our frustrations and most of all to share our wisdom.
    GB is an excellent site, your doing a fine job!
    Pa.

Edited by - nunn on 10/31/2002 14:43:45
  • Options
    outdoortexasoutdoortexas Member Posts: 4,780
    edited November -1
    You're a hoot Pa, even when you give out compliments you get an edit !