In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

JUJU and BSALLY......THANKS!!

groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
edited April 2004 in General Discussion
The GB auction items arrived this AM. Thanks guys for pulling that charity deal together!!! GHD

Comments

• Options
    jujujuju Member Posts: 6,321
    edited November -1
    No thanks to us, the thanks goes to you and all the folks who made it happen. An idea is just that unless someone makes it happen. You folks here did that.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your generosity and willingness to open your wallets to help some of our bretheren who are in need.

Classy people, all of you

JuJu(proud to be part of this group)
  • Options
    bsallybsally Member Posts: 3,165
    edited November -1
    The guys that shelled out the money deserve the thanks. Juju and I have been amazed since the start at the generosity of all the people here. I am proud to be a part of such a great group of people.

Brian

SALLY
    Committee member-Ducks Unlimited
  • Options
    358 WINCHESTER358 WINCHESTER Member Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    bsally and juju would you two stop passing the thanks on to others and just take your credit. We know how much work goes on behind the scene and what an effort it is to make it all come together just right.
    NOW TAKE THE CREDIT FOR IT PLEASE, YOU BOTH DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB and it is still taking up your time.
    The only reason some people won is because of traffic jams.[;)]

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
  • Options
    tajjntajjn Member Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just piggy backing on this post. Juju my package arrived yesterday and everything was great. Also thanks for doing a great job for a good cause.[:)]

Not now, I'm busy reloading!!!!
    penny_guy_walking_md_wht.gif
  • Options
    bsallybsally Member Posts: 3,165
    edited November -1
    I guess what Juju and I are trying to say is that without EVERYONE's support, this would have been a flop. You are right, it has been quite a bit of work. But, it is all about the outcome. But I will admit I am proud of the outcome.[:)]

SALLY
    Committee member-Ducks Unlimited
  • Options
    oldgunneroldgunner Member Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm very pleased as well..Not sure who donated the Weaver scope. It came yesterday, and I was pleased to find that it's a widefield. I didn't know Weaver ever made one. Thanks to the donor and to everyone who worked to make the auction work.
    The scope has been given to an 18 year old girl(daughter of my 1st cousin) who took her first deer with a BP rifle this past season. To say the least..She is PLEASED!!!!

There are no bad guns, only bad people.
  • Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    We haven't received our package yet.

We would like to add our thanks to you guys for the excellent job you did on the auction.

njretcop@copmail.com

vic.jpgdd.art
    Charlie
  • Options
    Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    Much thanks BSALLY and JUJU... you guys rule!!!

NSDQ!

American_IR_Flag.jpgr6team.gifNS_Crest.jpg

"The Lord knows the way I take, and when He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold" JOB 23:10
  • Options
    tapwatertapwater Member Posts: 10,335 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you for the time and effort put forth guys...Got my boxers and knife...Very cool.[^]..Could I have any hint as to who built/donated the small antler handled knife???

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
  • Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,954 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would like to say thanks to you guys also. I recieved my "doll" today. Don [}:)][:D][:D]

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • Options
    usar1usar1 Member Posts: 405 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Recieved my auction items today, Thanks

NRA LIFE MEMBER.