In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Appliance Shoot Lamentations

bigt7mmbigt7mm Member Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭
edited November 2003 in General Discussion
The "Second Annual Appliance Shoot" turned out to be much worse than predicted. Too much food,mean people,too much beer,waaay too many loud,evil guns,and those poor,poor,appliances! There weren't hurting anybody. Just standing out there with that stupid grin on their faces. What had they done to deserve a fate such as this? Oh,the humanity!.....

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][}:)]

Sorry TOOLS,I couldn't resist![:o)][:p]

To everyone who didn't/couldn't make it,you missed a great time. TOOLS and Toolbabe put on one heckuva show. In attendance at the TOOL Plantation were,of course,TOOLS1,Toolbabe and Toolbrat,Mr. and Mrs. rldowns,spiny and Dunedan,bigdaddyjr and family,and select-fire(who we may have to rename "full-auto") and me. Shootinbabe from next door also came by for a visit. It was great to finally meet all of them and put faces with names. I'm guessing that we had about 50-60 guns,maybe more? You'll see when the pics get posted. Those appliances didn't stand a chance! The food was excellent(thanks to Toolbabe and spiny),the shooting was excellent,all the kids got to go hayriding,we shot 3-4 boxes of clays,somewhere around 600-700 rounds of shotgun shells,I won't even begin to try and guess how many rounds of rifle and pistol ammo. There are waaaaaaaaaay too many stories to try and put them all on here and some that we may not want on here so I won't even try. I think I can say on behalf of all attendees that we all had a great time and lots of fun. It was good to meet all of you and can't wait til next time!

Last but not least,a very big THANK YOU to TOOLS1 and Toolbabe for putting us up in their home(and putting up with us!) and feeding us and for all the fun and entertainment. You guys are the best! Todd

"Been around the world and seen that only stupid people are breeding.The cretins cloning and feeding,and I don't even own a T.V."---Harvey Danger

Comments

• Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,950 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like a great time was had by all.

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • Options
    jgpjgp Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    WE ALL had a wonderful time, (happy BIG T?, I'm posting.. hehe). I'll let the hubby fill you in on his view once he gets off work around midnight or so. Needless to say, he did NOT want to go!!
  • Options
    spinyspiny Member Posts: 3,117
    edited November -1
    It was a blast![:D][;)]
    Next time, we need oh say about 20 monitors. That way, we will each have our own to shoot at! They are wonderful prey![;)]
    Toolbabe cooked and cooked! I forgot to have pecan pie after breakfast![:I] I bet you could give her a knife and a pan and she could make a three course meal with nothing else to work with![:p]
    Tools has a 'hog' gun that is a hoot to shoot![;)]
    Select-Fire's Mac can eat a lot in a hurry! All it needs is a belt feed!!!! Hehehe.
    Bigt7mm is short![}:)][}:)]

NOT!
    Thanks from spiny as well. You guys are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

spiny
    'not all who wander are lost'